Chapter 14

Luan's POV

For the rest of the time, I stood in a corner, silently praying that Leni would be okay.

I waited until everyone left the room to speak to Leni.

I walked over to her bed. Her usual vibrant face, became faded.

"Leni," I rubbed her lower arm. "You have to know that I'm really sorry, I never meant to hurt you," I sobbed out.

I stood by her bedside, watching her a little longer before I left the room.

I stepped out into the hallway and everyone glanced up at me and they got up and started heading to the van. They didn't even wait for me to catch them up.

I jogged just to catch up to them. No one would sit beside me, except for Luna but she wouldn't even talk to me, she just kept looking forward.

When we got home, everyone rushed to their respective rooms.

I sat in my bed, unable to forget what I did to Leni. I knew I wouldn't get much sleep tonight.

I felt awful. Then I remembered my special tool.

I slid off my bed and stepped softly onto the carpet. I peered up at Luna's bed to make sure she was asleep. I heard soft snores which confirmed it.

I pulled out a small box from amongst my prank stuff under my bed and took out my razor.

I went into the bathroom and rolled up my sleeves. I sat on the floor and drew the razor across my wrist.

I made a cut as each event of today came flooding back. When Tessa called me a freak, cut. Slut, cut.

When I hurt Leni, cut. How everyone hates me now, cut.

I stared at the bathroom light above me, as I pressed the razor deeper into my wrist. I cried out at the pain, but I didn't stop. I kept cutting until my arms felt numb.

I washed the blood off the razor. I cleaned up my fresh cuts and bandaged them.

I opened the door, bumping into someone.

"Hey watch it!" Lynn yelled. "Lynn I already said I was sorry. Are you gonna hold this over me forever?" 

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask Leni." "Oh wait we can't! Cause she's in the hospital!" She growled.

"I'm sorry!" I cried, but by then she already went to her room, slamming the door, making me cringe.

After changing into my pj's I grabbed my old teddy bear, Mr. Wiggles from the back of mine and Luna's closet and snuggled into bed with him. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping that I would soon wake up from this nightmare and that Leni would be okay.