Chapter 19

Luan's POV

It was 10pm and I was hammered af. At first I only had a sip of beer, just for the taste. I have to say I liked it.

Then random people kept handing me it and I kept drinking them because it makes you feel an ultimate high, almost like drugs.

It wasn't the most responsible or most Luan thing to do, but damn it. I just wanna not be a good little girl for one night. A night to forget and make all the pain fade away. Both physical and emotional.

Next thing I knew, I was sitting in a circle, playing spin the bottle. I ended up making out with three girls and two guys but it was just  stupid kisses. They meant nothing.

We even played strip me but with a twist. Instead of cards, we actually stripped our clothes.

I only lost my socks and shoes but I managed to strip two guys completely naked and might I say, I enjoyed that.

I also didn't mind stripping Maggie down to just her underwear.

Who knew that Emos threw such great parties?

Maggie's POV

I woke up on the couch in Tony's living room in just my underwear.

I was in a slight daze and couldn't remember exactly what happened.

I sat up slowly, searching for my clothes. Luckily I found them on a pile on the floor. I slipped them on and checked the time. Shit! It's 4am. I gotta get Luan home.

I moved from the couch and started searching the rooms in the house.

I went upstairs and found Luan asleep on a couch with Campbell's arm wrapped around her.

I lifted Campbell's arm off Luan, resulting in them both groaning.

"Alright Luan. Upsy daisy," I pulled her off the couch.

She collapsed into my arms with her knees bent. "No help me. Come on help me," I urged her.

"Luan," I shook her. "Hmm," she answered, groggily. "Let's go," I put her arm around me and led her downstairs.

Walking downstairs was a real hassle, especially since I was kind of messed up from the drinking and the fact that Luan could barely walk made it all that much worse.

However, I managed to make it through the door and I called up a cab so I could get Luan home before sunrise.

When I got to her house, I gently pulled the door, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Hey! I'm home!" Luan shouted. "Shh!" I whispered harshly. "You don't wanna wake up your family do you?"

She only whined instead of answering. "Okay Luan I'm gonna need you to focus, because we're going up the stairs and I can't carry you."

"Luan wake up." "I'm not sleeping. Just resting my eyes," she yawned.

I pulled Luan all the way upstairs. But the only problem was, there were six rooms. How do I know which is hers?

"Luan. Can you show me which room is yours?" I asked her.

She rubbed her eyes and pointed to the second door on the right.

I slowly pulled the door, remembering that she shared it with her sister.

I peered in the room and came face to face with a cute brown haired girl with short hair, in a purple night gown with a skull on it.

Oh this must be Luna. Based on Luan's description of her.

"Hi um..." I stopped speaking, not knowing what to say.

"That's alright I'll take it from here," she took Luan out of my arms.

"Hey. Thanks." "Don't mention it," I responded. Then I left.

Luna's POV

After Luan's friend left I was so mad. "Luan what the hell!" I yelled.

"Oww. Stop yelling," she whined. "You wanna tell me why you got so pissy drunk that some girl had to basically carry you home?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"First of all. She's not some girl. She's my friend and I don't have to explain myself to you," she said, still holding onto my shoulders for support.

I rolled my eyes and set her down on her bed.

"Luan you can't just go out and come home all hours in the morning. It is 4..." I stopped and checked the clock on the nightstand.

"It's 4:30." "Says the girl who goes to concerts all over the state and comes in at 5am," she responded.

I raised a brow at her. "I'm a light sleeper."

"Well you..." I quieted myself knowing that giving her a lecture would be pointless.

"You know what? I'm gonna let you sleep since you won't remember most of what happened in the last twelve hours," I told her. "But you know what? Later we are gonna talk, whether you like it or not."

I helped her change into her pj's before going back to bed.