Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

The Louds took the bus to school today. Since Phoebe was rich and spoilt she never rode the bus but Luan's other friends did sometimes.

Today Giggles sat beside her on the ride to school. "Mornin Sunshine," Giggles smiled but her smile quickly turned into a frown when Luan didn't respond.

Luan hadn't even noticed that she had been crying on the way to school until she felt a single tear drop hit her skin.

"Luan are you okay?" Giggles touched her friend's arm. "Yeah just thinking," she answered, not facing her friend.

'You've been doing a lot of that lately.' Giggles thought to herself.

It was when the bus pulled up at school that Luan had stopped crying.

"Well there's Mal and Tessa," Giggles pointed at them through the window.

Luan's face fell. She stepped out of the bus, walking with Giggles by her side.

Mal and Tessa only glanced at Luan for a quick second, before continuing their conversation.

'Huh. That was odd.' She thought. Not that she was complaining.

"Okay. Was it just me or was it extremely weird that you walked right past bitchy and bitchier and they didn't say anything?" Giggles asked.

"It was weird but I'm not complaining. Why not enjoy it why it lasts?" Luan shrugged.

Nate stood at his locker, staring at Luan as she spoke each word to her friend. He was basically reading her lips. Her soft, pink, thin lips.

He was drooling just looking at her. 'Luan wasn't hot.' He thought. That was more her sister Leni. Yeah.

Luan's too young to be hot but she's still cute. Especially with her baby face and braces. Nate always liked Luan. Since the first grade when he met her.

Nate low-key sent Luan signals that he likes her but she seemed oblivious to them. Although what Nate didn't know was that Luan thought he was too out of her league and she didn't think he saw her as anything more than a friend. But truth be told, he does.

Nate had a plan, to finally make Luan his but he went to the bathroom to discuss it with his best friend Dylan.

"Alright dude so you gotta have a party this weekend," Dylan looked at himself in the mirror.

"Dude you seriously stare at yourself more than girls do," Nate folded his arms.

Dylan ignored his comment and continued talking.

"As I was saying, you gotta throw a party on Friday, especially if you want Luan to come."

"I don't know." "Oh come on. Your parents won't be there and I'll help you clean up on Saturday. What could go wrong?" Dylan persuaded.

"Yeah you're right. Thanks man," They did a handshake.

"When am I never," Dylan remarked.

Unfortunately Mal heard their conversation and intended to make this a party, no one would ever forget.