Chapter 26

Mal's POV

After my newly learnt information, I went to find Tessa because I had a plan and I needed her to carry out my plan.

I kept searching for her until I found her in front of her boyfriend's car, leaning against it, talking to him.

"Hey Tessa can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Hey Mal. Not now, I'm kind of in the middle of something," she twirled her hair.

I pushed her away from Steve's car. "Stevie if you don't mind I need to talk to Tessa," I batted my eyelashes. (my best get what I want quality)

He drove off and Tessa turned to me with an annoyed expression.

"Well that was kinda rude." "Forget that. I heard Nate talking to Dylan about how he's planning on throwing a party on Friday and he's gonna invite Luan, so I thought of a plan to ensure that it will be a party no one will ever forget," I smirked.

"Mal maybe we should just leave her alone. I mean she's seems fine and she's not running down Nate and she's ignored us for all of today," she said.

Oh hell no! If this bitch thinks she's gonna bail on me now. She has another thing coming.

"Damn it no! You're not gonna bail. You're gonna do as I ask, or I'm gonna make your life a living hell. You feel me!" I grabbed her arm.

She yanked her arm away from me. "I said no! Get someone else to be your minion because I'm done!" She screamed.

She started walking away, so I called after her. "Don't you walk away from me. Tessa!"

Everyone was staring which made me even more mad. "What?! Don't you maggots have something better to do than stand there and watch two high school girls argue?!"

It was my turn to walk away.

For the rest of the day, Tessa refused to even look at me, let alone talk to me.

Plus, seeing Nate being all close and personal with Luan in Literature class, wasn't making life any better.

"So I'm having a party on Friday and I was wondering...." he froze and held his head down.

I kept tapping my pen on the desk as I anticipated his question.

Luan leaned her head down, to meet his eyes. "Yes?" She smiled a kind of cute smile.

"Will you get your sister to play some music at my party?" He asked. "Sure," Luan responded, seemingly unaffected by what he asked.

'Liar!' I thought. That's not what you wanna ask her.

"Actually. There's something else," he turned to face her. "Oh," she smiled again.

"Will you come?" She faked pondered it, before agreeing. "Sure."

That made my blood boil. How dare she steal my boyfriend? I'm gonna teach her a lesson with or without Tessa's help.