Chapter 30

Tessa's POV

Today was the day, I had to do my part of the plan.

I walked through the empty hallways of the school, finding my way to the science lab and there he was. Billy Wilkins. The smartest and nerdiest kid in the eighth grade.

I pulled the zipper on my sweater, making it stop at my boobs, pressing them together, for a bigger effect. I made sure to push them together, and entered the science lab. Mal better love me for this.

"Hey billy," I swayed my hips, walking towards him. "Ttt---eesssaaa," he stammered out my name. I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he was being.

"Hi," I twirled my hair seductively. He tried to inch closer to me, but ended up spilling his chemicals.

"Ss--oorry." "That's fine. What were you working on?"

"A umm. Cure for the the common cold, without the bad side effects."

"Cool," I pushed my boobs in his face. "So if I wanted something to help me sleep, you could help me?"

I batted my eyelashes.

"Yeah I, um.. supp...ose I could d--ddo um that." "Good," I sat across from him, and told him exactly what Mal told me.

"So I need something that will make me feel droopy, not something to make me fall asleep instantly. Just to help my body relax more and block out reality. Could you do that?"

He nodded, still staring at my boobs. I placed my arms over them. "Well that's great then. I'll come get it, say Thursday?" "Perfect," I answered, not waiting for his response.

I zipped up my sweater, covering up my 'goods.' "You should pay me for this," I said to Mal, getting in her sister's car.

She only looked at me and chuckled.