Chapter 33

Maggie's POV

I saw Luan run out of the house, with Mal and Tessa trailing behind her and I thought, like whoa, this can't be good.

She was half- naked too. Strange. As she slipped on her clothes though, the worst happened.

A car going about 70 miles an hour, came speeding uncontrollably down the road and it hit Luan.

Her body flew a few blocks down the street.

I heard a blood curdling scream. It was her sister Luna.

With lightning speed, the two of us ran down to the end of the street, to see Luan lying in the middle of the street, unconscious, in a pool of her own blood.

"No! Dude wake up!" Luna wailed. Now I'm not usually the most sympathetic but my heart when out to her.

I took out my cell and quickly dialed 911. By the time the ambulance showed up, a crowd surrounded Luan.

The took up her limp body and wheeled her onto a gurney. "I wanna go with her," her sister wailed.

"Alright," a blonde chick told her. "What about you?" She asked me. I nodded.

Both of us jumped in the back and rode with her to the hospital.

Luna kept crying and whispering stuff. It was the most depressing thing since like ever.

When we got to the hospital, they separated us from Luan, saying she needed surgery.

I sat with Luna and offered to call her family, since she was in no position to talk to anyone.

A placed my head in between my knees, praying to whoever was up above to listen.

"Where is she?" I lifted my head to see a tall blonde girl with hair past her shoulders.

Behind her was another blonde a little shorter than the first in a green dress, a short girl dressed in a soccer jersey, a pale skinned dark haired girl, a boy with white hair, twins, a princessy one in a pink gown and the other in a jeans jumper with pigtails, a short browned haired girl with glasses and a couple a blonde hair woman, holding a baby girl and a brown haired man.

Luna only looked up and sniffled. "Um.. hi I'm Maggie," I spoke in my usual monotoned voice.

I introduced myself, being prepared to tell them what happened to Luan.

"You!" The princessy one attacked me. "What did you do to my sister?!"

"Lola calm down," the taller blonde pulled her off. "I'm Lori, she's Lola," she referred to the girl who attacked me.

"That's Leni, Lynn, Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lisa, our mom and dad and that's baby Lily."

She introduced them all. "What happened?" Mrs. Loud asked. "Well um Luan ran out in the street and a speeding car, hit her."

"What?" The mother's tone came out broken, as tears filled her eyes.

In an instant, the whole family started crying. Now I really felt terrible.