Chapter 46

Third Person's POV

Leni-

Leni. Leni. Leni. What can I say about you? I admire your great fashion sense and how much heart you put into this family. Though you're not the smartest cookie, you're definitely the sweetest. (Oh cookie!) Leni thought. There's no actual cookie Leni. (Leni frowned) You always see the best in people, and that's what I think I'll miss the most about you. No matter what anyone says you're much smarter than you think you are. Much smarter than people give you credit for. I love you.

When Leni finished reading, her eyes were full of tears.

She handed the paper, to a shivering Luna.

Luna-

Let me just say, you are my best friend. You stood by me when the incident with Leni happened and everyone else turned against me. I know we fight sometimes, but what sisters don't right? It's only natural. I wanna say thank you for trying to help me, even though I pushed you away, and thanks for keeping my secret. The house would have never been the same without your sick tunes. I love how you're able to use anything to create any musical sound you want. Maybe I should of just told you how I was feeling, then maybe I wouldn't be in this position. Maybe it would have been different. Also you were right, I wasn't eating. But it wasn't because of you. That had to do with my problems. Luna, you're gonna move on, to bigger things I know you will. Promise me one thing, that you'll live out your rock n roll dream, and that you'll continue to live life to the fullest. And before I forget, I love you.

Luna dropped the paper on the floor and ran out of the room. "Luna?" Lori called.

Based on the order, Lynn figured the next part was for her. She bent down and picked up the letter.

Lynn-

My first younger sibling. You're strong, competitive and you know what you want and you don't let anyone or anything get in your way. And that boy you like at school, tell him how you feel, I promise you'll feel better. (Lynn smiled, through the tears) I liked your tomboy exterior, it made you tough. It protected you from your emotions. You are the bravest person I know. You were never afraid to stand up for the ones you love and you didn't take BS from anyone. No matter how big or small, old or young. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you. And I forgive you for what you said to me when I hurt Leni.(Lynn bit her lip, as she regreted being mean to Luan just a few weeks ago) Don't ever doubt that I love you lil sis.

Lynn broke down after reading her mesage. Lincoln hugged her then took the paper from her.