Chapter 49

Third Person's POV

By the time everyone had finished reading their parts, the paramedics arrived.

Rita and Lynn Sr hopped in the back of the ambulance and Lori followed behind in Vanzilla.

The ride to the hospital was quick and nerve wracking. When they pulled up at St. John's the nurses got a gurney and wheeled Luan to a room on the first floor.

"Excuse me m'am but you can't come in here," a doctor stopped Rita.

"No! No! Let me see my baby! I wanna see my baby!" Rita screamed. Lynn Sr along with some nurses led her out of the room.

The Louds sat in the small waiting room. No one dared to say a word, as they were all on edge.

The clock was ticking abnormally loud in Rita's head. She wanted nothing more than her fourth child to be okay.

After two worrisome spent hours, a doctor walked in. "Hello I'm Dr. Robinson and," "yeah yeah. Just tell me if my sister is okay or not!" Lola yelled.

Lynn put a hand over Lola's mouth. "Sorry doctor. Please continue," Lynn Sr said.

"I'm afraid we couldn't save her. The chloroform had already spread to her lungs. Killing her from the inside."

It was like the Louds world was turned upside down. The waiting room was filled with loud sobs as they mourned the loss of the fourth Loud sibling.

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"I want to see her," Rita spoke up. "I don't think that's a good idea," Dr. Robinson responded.

Rita nodded and took a seat.

Meanwhile the Loud Family was sobbing drastically, Luna mustered up the courage to view Luan's body.

She snuck out of the waiting room and followed the hall to room 123.

Luan was on a metal bed but she was undressed and covered from head to toe in a plain white sheet.

Luna walked cautiously to the bed and took hold of Luan's arm. Since she was only dead for a few minutes, her arm wasn't stiff as yet.

Luna observed all the scars on her left arm. It was obvious that Luan had been doing this for a long time.

"Why dude?" She rubbed Luan's scars. Luna didn't even notice she was still crying unitl, Luan's arm got wet.

Footsteps broke up her pity party. "Bye dude. I love you. Don't ever forget that."