Chapter 21

Luan's POV

For the whole day yesterday, Leni and my other siblings, except Luna of course, all ignored me.

~Flashback~

<At breakfast>

"Leni can you pass the salt please?" I asked. But instead of passing it, she simply continued eating her breakfast as if I never existed.

I guess it's kind of a plus, them deciding to eat with me when before, they wouldn't.

I decided to get up and go for the salt, when Lola beat me to it and decided that she just had to have more salt. Then when I asked her for it, Lana interjected and Lola gave Lana the salt.

'Forget the salt,' I thought.

Then after breakfast, usually Lynn and Lucy help me with the dishes but the two of them bailed and since mom and dad aren't home, there's no one to insist that they help me, so I did the dishes by myself.

<At lunch>

Luna left with her friends to play at some concert and the others decided to order pizza and didn't even call me.

I only knew there was pizza when I went downstairs for a glass of water and I saw the empty pizza boxes.

Not that I minded. I haven't been eating since lately anyways and that's another secret I keep from my friends, Luna and my parents because they'd all get worried and think I need to eat but really I don't and I'm okay.

They couldn't ignore me at dinner since I didn't show. Mom was curious so I told her I ate when I went to my friend's house.

~End of Flashback~

I was sitting on my bed crossed legged when there was a knock om the door, followed by a voice.

"Luan? Can I come in?" It was Leni.

"Sure," I answered attempting not to sound nervous, although truth be told, I was.

"Look Luan I'm really sorry," she apologised, now grabbing my attention.

"For what?" I put Mr. Coconuts down and looked directly in her eyes.

"For being so mean to you and treating you like you don't exist," she told me.

"Oh Leni. I know you were just mad at me for putting you in the hospital and you were just acting on your feelings," I said.

"I know but that doesn't give me the right to be mean to you and to treat you like I did. I mean you have feelings too and they can be hurt, just like everyone else's and so for that I'm really really sorry. Still friends?" She opened her arms.

"Always," I returned the hug.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two alone," she pointed to Mr. Coconuts.