Chapter 22

Leni's POV

After I apologised to Luan, I got an idea. Why not throw her a little party, just the thirteen of us. And the best way to do that was a family meeting.

So I asked Lisa to apologise to Luan and give her a special apologetic cookie and by that I meant a 'put her to sleep' cookie.

"Alright she's asleep," Lisa lisped through the walkie talkie.

"Family meeting!" I went to everyone's room and yelled.

After everyone gathered, I stood on my bed and began talking.

"I called this meeting because we have all been very bad siblings to Luan and I think it's unfair to treat her like that because she made a mistake.

Like nobody's perfect. Lisa and I apologised and the rest of you, except Luna needs too. So she can know that we still love her."

"No. No way," Lola folded her arms.

Time for a different approach.

"Lola who made you feel better when you had to have your tooth extracted?"

"Luan," she muttered. "And Lana who helped you get back at that boy who stole your can of worms in kindergarten?" I asked.

"Luan," she said.

"Lily who tells you funny jokes when your sad and makes you feel better?"

She pointed to a picture of Luan.

"And what about...." "Okay okay. We get it!" Lori interrupted me.

"What can we do?" She asked. "Well I need Lola and Lana on decorations, Lincoln and Lynn on food and drinks, I need someone to call her friend and get them to distract her."

"I'll do it," Luna raised her hand. "And you're on music," I told her.

"Lisa I need you to design a system to tell us when Luan's back."

"On it," she ran upstairs. "And Lori you're the driver." "Louds move out!" I instructed.

"Wait what are you gonna do?" Lori asked. "Duh! I'm gonna find a new outfit."

Luan's POV

The house seemed quiet. Too quiet. I stepped out into the hall and there was no chaos.

Same thing downstairs. And the rooms were empty. I can't believe they went out and didn't invite me. I know they're mad but come on.

The doorbell rang. I opened it, to see Phoebe, Giggles and Tina.

"What are you guys doing here?" "We're here for you," Phoebe pulled me out the door.

Luna's POV

Everything was falling into place. Luan was out with her friends and Phoebe was keeping me posted so I could tell the others when she'd be back.

After an hour, Lori came back with everyone. I helped Lola and Lana set up decorations, then I did my mixtape.

Phoebe texted me that they're on their way back. "Guys they're fifteen minutes away."

"Is everything ready?" Leni asked.

The doorbell rang.