Chapter 31

Luan's POV

I was really nervous about the party tonight. I'm not really the party type girl, that's really Lori, Leni and Luna.

So I let Lori and Leni take me to the mall. When we came back, they started helping me get ready.

Leni pulled my hair out of it's usual ponytail and put some curl activator in it and set me under the drier.

Lori and Lynn did my nails. After thirty minutes, I came from under the drier. Leni held up a mirror in front of me, "well?"

"It's gorgeous!" I looked at my hair in awe. "I know," she flipped her blonde hair.

"Now makeup." Leni took twenty minutes to do my makeup. I wanted to move, from having to sit still for so long, but after looking at my face, it was so worth it.

She used gold eyeshadow, to match my outfit. Lori went in her closet and showed me my outfit.

A plain white crop top, with the words BABE bedazzled at the top, a golden yellow shorts with golden slippers.

I begged her for the sleeved top because I couldn't let anyone see my cuts. They would think I'm weak.

Although I am.

For accessories, gold hoop earrings and a golden charm bracelet. It was Leni's but she gave it to me to say sorry. I kept telling her it was okay but she still felt bad and gave it to me.

"Okay now you're complete," Leni stepped back to take a look at me, then she scrunged her face up a bit, whispering something to Lori, in which Lori nodded.

Then they both smiled. "You need a bag," Lynn handed me a clutch purse.

"Ready?" Luna came in. She looked different too. She had on leather. Leather jacket, leather booty shorts, leather boots and a white tank top.

"You look great," the three of us said to her. "I do don't I?" She gave us a full view.

Lori drove us to the party. "Call me when you guys are ready to leave alright?"

We both nodded. As soon as we stepped inside, Luna ran off with some of her bandmates, to set up equipment.

"Great so now I'm alone." Just as that statement left my mouth, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Mmm, you smell good and look even better."

"Maggie?" I breathed out. "Yes hun," she kissed my neck. The kiss caught me by surprise, but I enjoyed the feeling, even if it was just a peck on the neck.

I don't know what's gotten into Maggie, but I like it.