Chapter 50

The funeral though, a small one was blessing. Apart from the Louds, some of Luan's school friends other family members and some friends from clown college, attended.

Leni went shopping and got Luan a nice tight fitting black dress with matching heels.

She had the chance to try out her new volumizer in Luan's hair. Turns out it worked well, Luan's curly puffy hair was proof of that.

The members of the family sang a song at the funeral, with Luna leading of course.

After the tributes they buried Luan with her favourite prop. Mr. Coconuts.

The whole family decided to go get ice cream after the funeral to try and take their minds off the current situation.

"Luna you coming?" Lori asked. Luna stood at Luan's grave, smiling as tears ran down her tanned cheeks.

"Hmm?" Luna asked. "I asked if you're coming with us to get ice cream."

"Oh um yeah."

Rita rocked Lily back and forth. Lynn had her football throwing around with Lincoln who struggled to catch it.

Lola and Lana were running around. Bobby came to the park to comfort Lori.

Lucy leaned up against a tree, working on a poem. Leni was chasing birds. Lisa was experimenting on squirrels.

Everyone had something going on except Luna. She felt empty and she couldn't understand how everyone was happy and able to smile in a time like this.

Sighing, she sat on a patch of darker green grass with her axe. "Well now it's you and me love."

She started singing Suggestions. She had really felt the emotion of the song. So much that she didn't acknowledge the crowd that started surrounding her.

When it ended, she opened her eyes, shocked to see the mass of people applauding her.

"Thank you all," Luna took a bow.

After Luna's song the Louds left the park. Being home was much worse.

Everyone felt emotionally drained so they went to bed.

For Luna sleeping was the hardest thing to do. Luan was her roommate and now that she was gone, Luna couldn't help but feel like there was something more she could have done to save Luan.