Chapter Thirty-Two

Friday

"Ring!!!" Yes, school's over!Weekends here I come!I didn't waste anytime in packing my things and quickly dashed off out the class before anyone else can.

"Lucky, hold up!" I ignored Jenny's call and just head straight to my locker. Alex was leaning next to my locker and he immediately stood up at the sight of me. He smiled and I returned him back with a goofy smile. We peck each other on the lips for a second before Jenny finally caught up to me. "You couldn't wait for me, huh?" Her tone dripping off sarcasm.

"I can't stand to be in that class.I almost died of boredom, like literally!" I opened up my locker to get any stuff that I needed to bring home. Jenny mumbled 'Drama queen', which I ignored it. 

The three of us escaped the hell hole called school and take in the fresh air outside. We made our way to the carpark as Jenny fetched both Alex and I to school. Zayn and Sally stood in front of his car, which was parked right next to Jenny's. I tried to swallow the awkwardness that may happened when I stood in front of Zayn. I haven't give him any answers yet and even though a small part of me forgive him, that doesn't erase the fact that I'm still mad at him. "Hey guys!" Jenny greeted. Both of them turned around. Sally happily wave at us while Zayn just smiled. His eyes felt on me a few seconds longer before I gave him a tiny but nervous smile. 

"Hey. Are you guys heading home?" Sally asked.

"Um, yeah." In my head, I can already imagine myself jumped on my nice soft bed and have a nice long nap.

"Oh, no plans?" I looked towards Alex and Jenny. We didn't discussed any plans to go out so I just shrug my shoulders. "Well, there's a new carnival that's just opened in town. I really wanted to go.Maybe we can all go together." The image of me sleeping poof in my head knowing that Jenny would definitely want to go to a carnival and I obviously will be forced to follow.

"Really?!I want to go!" Jenny exclaimed. See what I mean... "Lucky, let's go!It will be fun!We can bring Alex and the band. We can introduce them." Jenny held a strong grip on my shoulders. Since I know I got no say in this, I simply just nodded and sighed heavily. She cheered and even clapped a little bit. Such a bubbly child. I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and I looked up to see Alex giving me a sympathy smile. I rolled my eyes at him since he didn't even help me at all.

"Alright! This is great!" Sally excitedly said. "Why don't we meet at the carnival entrance at 6pm?" We all agreed and we make our ways to our vehicles after promising to not be late.

***

After brushing my hair, I give a run through of my clothes. I was wearing a black tube top matched with my jean jacket unbuttoned. My pants is my normal dark purple skinny jeans with some part shredded. Satisfied with my look, I shoved my phone at my back pants pocket and some money. My eyes felt uponed my grey beanie. I don't know whether to wear them or not but looking at my untamed hair, I put it on. I text Jenny, since she's my ride, and told her that I was ready and will be waiting outside the house. I shoved my feet into my worn out combat boots, I should really get a new pair of shoes, shouting to my mom that I'm heading out and went out of the house.

Finally after 5 minutes of waiting, Jenny's car came in view. I popped in the passenger seat and got in. "Lucky!" Sudden cheers from behind made me jump in my seat and gave the boys a death stare. Alex,Jack,Rian and Zack were squeezed on the three-seater. Well, Jack was sprawled across the other three guys' laps. Quite a picture, especially when he is basically hugging Alex.

"Jack, what are you doing?" I asked.

"What? Doesn't mean you are with Alex, it means you have him all to yourself. I know him first so you must share him with me." A smirk went across his face.