chapter 2

eunbi pov (ik the previous chapt i accidentally put sinb. Im so sorry! I forgot)

"Damn it. Eunbi come get ready for a surgery. You've assisted in one before right? A patient now in the ER has appendicitis. Kaja get ready." Dr pinky ordered.

"Arasso." I replied and we both ran to the operation room and got ready. The nurses there helped us with the surgical blue clothing. It was a live operation. All the GS (general surgeon) have to view this operation since it wasnt common to have a patient with appendicitis. They've all only seen it in textbooks. (Fake dont worry) Not gonna lie, i was really nervous since everyone as a GS are there to witness this operation. One thing goes wrong, rumours spreads.

Me and dr pinky are now inside the operation. I had to removed my glasses and wear contact lenses so that my glasses will not drop. I wore my surgical mask. I look up and saw my dad, the head of surgeons giving me an assuring smile that i'll do well. I saw jackson too and he mouthed 'hwaiting'. I nodded and stood opposite Dr Pinky.

"Lets begin the operation." She said in a serious tone.

The surgery was fine until the end. But when she was almost done, i think she accidentally touch one of the arteries. Blood start to shoot out and splattered on her face.

"Suction!" Even before she ask for it i was already suction-ing the pool of blood in the opened part of the body.

All of them in the operation table stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you did great eunbi. Continue suction-ing the blood first." Dr pinky said.

"Eunbi, do you want to try to stitch the artery?" Dr pinky asked.

"Um..if you want me to, i can do it.." i said in a soft voice since i was nervous.

"Do it :) i want to see your stitching skills" dr pinky said.

Then i did it. I practiced stitching everyday using fake organs. I timed myself and the fastest time taken i took was 40 seconds. Most surgeons take 1-2 minutes. I timed myself 30 seconds this time and i counted in my brain. I couldnt finish it in 30 seconds but i finished in 38 seconds instead. Well its still good enough, better than my previous time taken. I finish stitching the artery. I was too focused within that 38 seconds that i didnt notice all of them stared at me again.

"The artery is stitched. Do you want me to finish it off, dr pinky?" I asked.

"Ah, ne!" She said and i finished it off.

The surgery successfully ended. And i proceeded out to wash my hands and remove the surgical outfits.

"Wow eunbi. Im really impressed with your stitching. You're fast and accurate. The shortest time i could do was 1 minute. Even your dad can only do within 1 minute. You're good eunbi-ya. Well done!" Dr pinky said and praised me.

"Gomawo eonnie, i'll continue to do my very best :)" i said and we both walk back to change into our normal clothes again. I was too lazy to change to my spectacles again and i received a call. My dad.

"Uh eonnie, you go ahead first for lunch, appa want to see me.." i said.

"Arasso, i'll reserve a seat for you in the canteen" dr pinky said.

I reached my father's office and realised there was another doctor there. If i could remember, i think he was Dr Jeon, the one who asked for Dr Chou.

"Annyeonghaseyo, um App- i mean Dr Hwang, you called for me?" I asked.

"Oh um..Dr Hwang, i'll take my leave. Annyeonghaseyo Dr Hwang Eunbi. Do i call you Dr Hwang or Dr Eunbi? Since both you have the same surnames." Dr jeon asked.

"Dr Eunbi will be fine" i said and i turned to appa and he laughed softly.

We bowed and dr jeon left.

"Appaaaaa! Why are you laughing?!!" I said and pouted.

"Aish my dear eunbi-ya..you made me proud im the operating room just now. 38 seconds for stitching? Thats impressive! You better teach me that skill when we get back home arasso?" Appa said.

I smiled, "arasso 😂 is that all? I really want to eat appa!" I said.

"You may go now :)" he said and i left. I went to the canteen and luckily i saw dr jinyoung.

"Oh Dr Jinyoung, wheres Dr pinky?"i asked and he blushed abit after looking at me.

"Uh..um s-she is over there, sitting by the window." Dr jinyoung replied.

"A-and you did great just now e-eunbi-ya.." he muttered.

"😂 gomawo Dr Jinyoung" i said and nodded my head. Then i head towards Dr Pinky but i bumped into a doctor. It was Dr Chou.

"Im so sorry! Let me help you carry your tray! Im so sorry doctor!" I said and quickly squated down to help her up. But instead, she slapped me.

"Yah! Why do i always bump into you huh?! Now what huh, stealing my popularity just because you stitched up the artery within 38 seconds?! " dr chou shouted at me, causing everyone to stare at me.

I couldnt do anything but look down. I keep telling myself ,

I cant fight back.

I cant fight back.

I cant fight back.

If i fight back, im afraid she will be hurt. I must respect her no matter what.

Then someone stopped her.

"Enough Dr Chou. She's your junior. What do you think you're doing?" A male doctor came up.

"Go away kim taehyung. I need to settle my problem with this kid who stole my popularity." Dr chou said.

"Yah! This is a canteen! Call me Dr Kim!" That guy shouted at her.

"uh..g-gwaenchana..mianhe doctor chou. Im so sorry for what ive done to you.." i said and bowed. I left and went away. I dont even know where im going but i ended in the hospital rooftop.

Im so sorry dr chou, i didnt mean to hurt you this bad. This is all my fault.

------------------

Chapter 2! Sorry this is getting boring-er. Anyways, do remember to vote! Thank you for reading!