chapter 28

(omg now she looks like jisoo blackpink ^😂)

eunbi pov

after i said that to jungkook. I walked away. I cried while walking. I put on earpieces and turn on some loud music. I cant. My heart was torn. I love jungkook. Really. But a part of me just cant trust him. I was hurt, that i hurt him. I walked and walked. My eyes were burning. I found an empty bench along a park. I went to sit there and i saw a name carved out. I took off my earpieces. "eunbi+jungkook" and a heart shape surrounding it. I-i dont remember doing this with him.

"w-when was this.. " i asked aloud while wiping my tears away.

"this was when i was waiting for you to come and visit me in seoul hospital everyday. I carved that out right after you left without me knowing." A voice came behind. I turned around and it was jungkook. I could see from his eyes that it was red, watery and puffy alittle.

"Why did you leave me there at Han River eunbi-ya... if you dont trust me, you could-couldve just t- *sobs* told me.." he said while crying hard.

I stood up. And tears started flowing down my cheeks. I went up to him and slid my arms around his body and hugged him tightly. I cried in his chest. His hand was gently rubbing the back of my head while the other was hugging me.

"I'll *sobs* do whatever i can to make you trust me again eunbi. I promise you that i'll change for the better. I'll wait for you eunbi.."

jungkook pov

-silence-

-no response from eunbi when i was talking-

-still no response but shes looking me. Specifically my eyes-

"Why wait...when ive already accepted you kookie.." she finally replied.

"ofcourse i will wai- WAIT WHAT? YOU ACCEPTED ME ALREADY?! AIGOOO!! IM EUNBI's BOYFRIEND AGAIN!!!!" I shouted in happiness.

"Yah yah..shhhhhh!" Eunbi shh-ed me while putting a finger on my lips. I kissed her finger and she smiled.

I slammed my lips onto hers and we kissed.

We pulled off and she asked, "yah, why are you not working today huh?"

"its my off day.. and the others are coming back to korea from Austrailia today so im going to fetch them. Wanna come?" I asked.

"arasso! but...i should change into jeans..." she said while looking at her skirt. I dont get whats wrong with it. Its just a normal skirt that most girls wear.

"eunbi.. theres nothing wrong with your skirt..kaja! They should be here any minute so we have to rush!" I said as i pulled her hand towards my car.

I drove all the way until the airport. When we reached, me and eunbi held hands while we walked in the airport. We found the arrival area and saw a bunch of people who looked like theyre lost. 😂

"pinky!!!" Eunbi squealed.

"omo! Eunbi!!" Pinky shouted and hugged eunbi.

"oh my lord. I would never imagine eunbi wearing skirts. Now looking at her now just leave me speechless." Jackson said.

"Yah yah. Dont stare at her like that jackson." I said while pulling eunbi beside me and put an arm on her waist.

"Ooh..someone's back together with his love.." taehyung said.

"yah-" i said but eunbi cut me off.

"alien. shut. up." she said while glaring at him.

"ouh-okay chill eunbi! Dont smack me!" Taehyung said.