chapter 8

jungkook pov

"this shirt..was my present from my ex boyfriend.." eunbi muttered.

"Why the hell would you keep an ex boyfriend's gift dumbass?" I asked.

"BECAUSE HE ALREADY PASSED AWAY YOU IDIOT! HE DIED BECAUSE HE HAD CARDIAC ARREST IN THE HOSPITAL!" She shouted with watery eyes and suddenly she fall on me.

"Yah. Yah. Eunbi!" I shouted but she didnt respond. I carried her to the ER and after a while she is warded in the normal hospital rooms.

Dr Hwang came down.

"Wheres eunbi?"he asked.

"Inside dr hwang..what is your relationship with her?" I asked.

"She is my daughter jungkook-ah..why are you so mean to her? Spilling milk and apologising to her is hard to do dr jeon? Eunbi didnt want me to tell you that im her father because she will know that you will only apologise to her sincerely if you knew i am her father." Dr hwang said.

what...and i said that eunbi is poor? i-i .....

"Eunbi, was the 9 y/o girl you donated a part of your liver to. She couldnt remember you exactly because she had a mild amnesia. I took her to singapore right after her surgery. She keeps telling me that she wants to meet you in seoul hospital but she forgot your name and how you looked like. She came to this hospital to find for you. To make up for the time that she had left you waiting for her."

"W-what..." i muttered.

"She have a weak liver jungkook-ah..she can't shout. Her abdomen will hurt alot." Dr hwang continued.

"Excuse me, dr hwang..you may see your daughter :)" the nurse said. So everyone knows she is dr hwang's daughter except me and tzuyu?

Then pinky came down.

"Eunbi okay?" She asked.

"Yeah..she is the 9y/o girl that i donated my liver to pinky.." i said.

All she did was shook her head in disappointment in me. Then the three of us went in.

"Eunbi-ya..gwaenchana? Issit still painful?" Pinky asked and she nodded her head.

"Did you shout eunbi?" Dr hwang asked.

"Ne appa.." she said while hanging her head low.

"So jungkook already knows that youre my dad huh." Eunbi asked dr hwang coldly.

"Ne sweetie. Hmm. I reminded you not to shout dear. Your liver isnt as strong eunbi. Its from another person..fine..the donor that gave you a part of his liver was.. jungkook." Dr hwang said.

"W-what.." eunbi muttered.

"Leave..all of you. " she said and laid down back and faced the other side.

I left and i felt guilty..eunbi. Ive been waiting for you but i gave up because i thought that you hated me. I was about to continue work when i saw eunbi came out. Hmm what if she faint again out of no where. So i decided to follow her. She went to a flower shop to buy a stalk of sunflower. Next she head to the cemetery.