chapter 29

jungkook pov

I closed her diary and smiled. I promise you eunbi, to become a more caring and responsible boyfriend to you.

I packed her clothes for the night and the next day. When im done, i pasted a sticky note that was on her table, on her diary.

'I love you and i miss you too eunbi ❤️ -jk"

then i went down to grab a few strawberry milk for her and i thanked mrs hwang for letting me in. I went to my car and drove to gangnam medical uni. I parked my car and went to the hospital lobby and met taehyung with pinky.

"jackson?" I asked.

"He have to be at the hospital just now so he will get the news from us later on" pinky said.

"eo arasso now kaja we go to the ER" i said and lead them. I showed my working pass to the nurses to let me in.

Nurse 1: omo....those 2 doctors are from seoul hospital!
Nurse2: they both look soooo handsomee!! Im gonna melt.

Both of the nurses watched us where we went. Taehyung quickly held pinky's hand and walked closely.

We found eunbi with her skirt😂 basically the same outfit covered with her doctor coat.

"Eunbi-ya, could you help me. I cant see properly..i didnt bring my glasses" youngjae went over to eunbi.

"arasso" and eunbi put on her glasses back which is almost falling off her nose bridge.

Owh injecting medicine into the vein.

"Gomawo eunbi-ya" younjae said while ruffling eunbi's hair.

"Yah. Re-tie my hair for me." Eunbi glared at him.

"Ani. I need to go toilet. Byeee" youngjae said. And he saw me.

"jungkook-ah, youre here to see eunbi? -and who are they?" He asked.

"Oh Youngjae these are my colleagues jie qiong and taehyung."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Its nice to meet you! And i really have to go. Its lunch time now so you can take eunbi but mianhe. I really have to go toilet so bye!" He said and ran off.

"Kookie youre here?! Wae-yo?" Eunbi asked. I smiled and hugged her waist with my right arm while my other hand showed her, her bag.

"Omo! How you know i have night shift today??" She asked.

"Your boyfriend's instinct ;)" i said and she laughed.

"p-pinky, t-taehyung...why are you here.." she asked while looking at them sadly.

"Why did you transfer here eunbi-ya :(" pinky said.

"I-i....you know what, come lets go to the rooftop." And we went to the rooftop.

eunbi pov

i brought them to the rooftop and theres no one there.

"i....wasnt suppose to be in seoul hospital but i asked for transfer to seoul hospital when i was in gangnam. The board only agreed to my decision because of appa.. it was either Incheon Hospital or Seoul hospital since my family members are there. I picked seoul hospital because of...jungkook.." i said.

"So im back in gangnam medical uni :) if you guys want, you can always visit me whenever :) i'll either be here or at home😂" i said and jungkook, taehyung and pinky teared.

"Yahhhh..why are you all *sniff* cryingggg. Dont make me cry pls." I said while fanning my eyes to dry my tears.

"yah. no one will hit me at work anymore.." taehyung said.