chapter 18

eunbi pov

I can finally come back for work after 1 week of assuring my dad that I'll be fine. The whole family already knows about my relationship with jungkook. eunha is fine about it and she has gotten back with jimin oppa. I woke up and bathed fast since im going to be late. I opened my closet and couldnt find all my jeans!! fk fk fk! I cursed in my heart. Theres only skirts and shorts left 😭. Well obviously you cant wear shorts since you're a freaking surgeon/doctor!  Damn it. I'll have to wear skirt then.

(Dont include the bag and black long stockings)

I grabbed my small backpack and my phone and head downstairs to grab my strawberry milk.

"eo? Is that you eunbi?" Eunha asked.

"yes eonnie." I said while wearing my converse as per usual.

"since when you wore skirts😂 dont worry you look extra beautiful today" she said.

"I couldnt find my jeansssss!!!!" I whined.

"i think you should take time and wore those skirts that i bought for you eunbi-ya 😂 your jeans are being washed by ahjumma" eunha said.

"Ugh..i hope no one laughs at me today at work" i said and left the house.

"Bye eunbi!!!" Eunha shouted and i just waved at her.

The driver sent me to work since im already late. I texted appa already so i wont have to meet him at his office to explain why i was late. I walked briskly all the way to the lockers area. I was already hearing whispers and gossips.

nurse 1: omo is that dr eunbi?
nurse 2: omo! Yes! Thats her!
nurse 3: she's so pretty! why didnt she wore skirts like that before this?
nurse 1: hmm she must be meeting someone special..

Ugh 'someone special' your head. I tapped in and went to the locker room. I opened my locker door but it was slammed closed again by somebody.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing? Im already late pleasee" i said.

"You look beautiful baby" oh it was jungkook.

"Mwo? Me? No i dont! Skirts and me do not suit each other!" I said with an irrittated voice.

"Ofcourse! Because only you and i suit each other 😉" he replied and winked at me.

My face were burning hot. He pinned me against the lockers with one hand on my waist. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me. He slipped his hand under my shirt to carress my back but got interrupted when taehyung came to find him.

"Yah! Jungkook where-.....oh fk. My eyes." Taehyung said. Me and jungkook moved away form each other and looked away. We both smiled at each other for a few seconds.

"Yah yah! You both will have time for each other during lunch break! Yah kookie, come on!" Taehyung said while pulling jungkook's arm.

"Oh and eunbi, you look great with skirts :)" taehyung said.

"Yah! What did you say? She's mine!" Jungkook said while smacking taehyung's head.

"Yah, yah. I was just kidding bro. Well that made you moved." Taehyung said.

They both left and i quickly wore the doctor coat and my round glasses.

"Aish eottokhae, its so uncomfortable 😭 obviously tomorrow my jeans wont be dry yet. Aish. I gotta go back home for awhile to bring extra clothes for tomorrow since im doing night shift." I said to myself.

"Dr Hwang Eunbi and Dr Jeon Jungkook head to operation room 2 for a surgery. Dr Hwang will be assisting Dr Jeon." An announcement was made when i was about to enter the ER.

I was about to step in the ER to find jungkook when jungkook himself immediately run and grab my wrist along to run with him. Hm. Im guessing its a general operation.

"Its a bladder problem." He said while running.

"Oh." I said because its got to do with bladder and im not confident.

"Gwaenchana eunbi-ya..im there with you ;)" he said and we reached the operation room.

The nurses came to us and put on our blue surgical clothes. Then a nurse tried to flirt with jungkook. She was touching his arm muscles when she put on his surgical clothes. I saw jungkook smiling and blushing at the same time. ugh. forget it. i shouldnt be overreacting and being the overprotective girlfriend. I ignored both of them and said,

"If you both are still flirting, Dr jeon, you'll be my assistant." I said while looking at the CT scan.

They're still smiling at each other and i got enough of them. I called appa outside the operation room to let me be the lead surgeon instead of the assistant and he agreed to let me try it out.

I came back and both of them are still at the same spot looking at each other and the nurse is holding jungkook's hand. Without him knowing, i said,

"Lets begin"

"Wait dr eunbi-" one of them said.

"Oh dont worry, ive already informed Dr Hwang :)" i said and asked for scalpel.

I cut open and jungkook start to snap back to reality.

"Wait eunbi-ya..i thought you're my assistant? Why didnt you wait" he asked.

"Youre taking more than 10 minutes to flirt with Nurse Hong. If we dont open him up by then, he will not make it."i said while looking at the bladder.

"I'll inform dr hwang later." He said looking pissed.

"Arasso Dr Jeon." I said and started operating on the patient.

"Aish this two. Cant they ever get along for once." Nurse Oh said.

" *chuckles* for your information nurse oh, he is my boyfriend and he is flirting with Nurse Hong" i said and stitched up.

Everyone was shocked when i said that and jungkook looked embarrassed. Then the surgery ended and there was an announcement.

"Eunbi and Jungkook meet me in my office." Appa said.

i left the operation room without jungkook. Because i was trying to control my anger.

--------------------

Hellooooo heres chapter 18! Thank you so much for reading! 💗🙆🏻