chapter 26

jungkook pov

I went back to the ER before going home after work and realised that eunbi's curtain was closed. Maybe they were doing some check ups on her. But i felt something's not right. I went home.

The next day

eunbi pov

I got ready.

(Change the sunglasses to her round glasses)

Then im off to gangnam medical university. Work there starts at 9am now its 7am so i can walk around gangnam for awhile before going to work. Its been long since i walked along gangnam streets. The last time was with wonwoo. Hais why cant all guys be like you wonwoo-ah. Then after some time of walking around gangnam, its time to go to work now.

When i reached, most of the doctors here wore informal clothes. Only the ones who looked like they're seniors wore formal clothes. Oh wow im glad i didnt wore formal😂. I went to Dr Park's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hwang Eunbi-imida!" I said  and bowed 90 degrees.

"eo! Eunbi-ssi!" Dr park was delighted to see me.

Then he did all the necessary stuffs and all.

"Your close partner will be Choi Youngjae"he said.

"Who is-" i was cut off.

"Annyeonghaseyo, dr park you asked for me?" a guy wearing white tee and black jeans covered with his doctor coat asked dr park. Damn he looks good.

"Ahh youngjae-ah, here is your partner :) feel free to introduce yourself dear :)" dr park told me.

"a..annyeonghaseyo :) hwang eunbi imida"

"oh a-..annyeonghaseyo.. ch-choi youngjae imida.." he was nervous. i smiled at his cute actions.

"Now i'll give you both time and when youre done get back to work arasso?" Dr park said.

"ne, Kamsahamida" me and youngjae said together and bowed.

He then opened the door for me and let me leave first, being a gentleman.

"Soo...where are you from?" He asked.

"Im from seoul hospital" i replied while wearing my doctor coat but i couldnt put my hand through the sleeves. I groaned in frustration. Youngjae chuckled.

"Come let me help you eunbi😂" he said as he helped me with my coat. He was just a few centimetres away from me.

"Youre really pretty" he whispered. I blushed. "There you go :)" he said.

"So why did you come here? I mean seoul hospital is much much grand-er than this small hospital." Youngjae asked as we continued walking.

"well, i was a trainee doctor here in gangnam medical uni.. i was with my late boyfriend here. Dr park was our teacher. My boyfriend became a doctor first but he died a few months later.-" i explained but got cut off.

"If you dont wanna continue, its fine you know" he said as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Ani :) its fine. So back to the story. Before i became a trainee doctor, i was from singapore. I lived there ever since i was 9. My dad brought me there right after my liver transplant. I went to seoul hospital because the boy who donated his liver to me told me to meet him there because he said he will be waiting for me. I also went to seoul hospital because my dad is there"

"So your dad is Dr Hwang Heechul?!! Heol!! Im a fan!" He squealed and i burst out laughing out loud.

"Yahhhhh dont laugh😂 HAHAHHAHAHA" youngjae said and started laughing too. (imagine youngjae and eunbi laughing)

"So did you meet the boy who donated his liver to you?" He asked.

"well yeah, he was my boyfriend for like a few weeks. I broke up with him 3 days ago. All he does was flirting and kissing other girls in front of me when im his girlfriend. I regret. I dont think i can get into a relationship now."

"Wow what an asshole. By the way, you should really try wearing skirts 😂 im sure you will look as great as you look now." He said.

I smacked his arm. "Yah! I will never wear skirts!" I pouted.

"Yah, thats painful!" Youngjae pouted while rubbing his arm.

"Kaja! Youre gonna have to work with me today senior." I said while pulling his hand for him to stand up.

"You sure are a strong girl huh.😒" he said and walk away while putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yahhhhh! Wait!" I shouted.

"yah! im your senior for goodness sake!🤦🏻‍♂️" youngjae said. "Ahh nvm its great to have a junior who doesnt get formal with you." And he smiled while walking. Anddd we started working.

---------------------------

huhu heres chapter 26! Youngjae and eunbi 😏. Neh they will just stay as bestfriends :) anyways thankq for reading and ofcourse all the wonderful comments like yall being angry at jungkook😂. Its alright i dont mind all the cursing and stuffs like that but wattpad just had to report as an offensive comment so im sorry! Have a great day ahead!🙆🏻❤️