chapter 9

jungkook pov

"hey baby!" Tzuyu shouted in excitement as she saw me in the cafe.

"hey tzu- i mean babe!" I said.

"Oh whose drink is this?" She asked.

"my old friend..he was from the same kindergarten as me!" I lied. Mian tzuyu-ah, i dont want you to overreact.

"Ahh..okay" she said.

"Oh um..baby, i see you later at the hospital alright? I have to meet taehyung to discuss about the upcoming heart surgery" i said. Again, I lied but its true though that we have a heart surgery.

"Aww :( arasso! I'll see you later baby! Im meeting my friend here anyways!" She said and i kissed her forehead and left.

I drove back. On the way back to the hospital, i saw eunbi amd with another girl, short hair. I parked somewhere and head over to her. Before i could reach her, another guy came towards them and he ruffled eunbi's hair. Is he her boyfriend?! Fk that guy. Dont touch her! Wait what? JEON JUNGKOOK STFU! Then i heard their conversations.

"Yah! My hair!" Eunbi shouted at that guy.

"Uh-oh! Rude eunbi is here." That guy said.

"Yah! Why are you so boyish eunbi-ya😂" he continued and pinched eunbi's cheeks.

"Yah, yah! Your girlfriend is here. Hello?" the short hair girl beside eunbi said to the guy.

Ahh..so that small eyes guy is that short hair girl's boyfriend.

"Eonnie, jimin oppa. You both go and hang out arasso?" Eunbi said.

"Gwaenchana eunbi?" The short hair girl said.

"Ne! Im fine eunha-ya :) dont worry!" Eunbi said with a fake smile on.

"Hmm arasso" that short hair girl, eunha said.

"YAH EUNBI!" I shouted.

All three of them turned to look at me.

"Who's that eunbi?" eunha asked.

"eyy your boyfriend is it?" that jimin guy said.

"Ne-" i was about to say yes but eunbi cut me off.

"Ani. My boyfriend is in the sky. He's always watching over me." eunbi said in a monotoned voice and walk off.

"Um..sorry about her..annyeonghaseyo! Hwang eunha-imida!" She said.

"Eo? You're her sister?" I asked.

"Ne, im her older sister. Whats your name?" She asked.

"Jeon jungkook-imida!" I said.

"Sup, park jimin-imida!" jimin said.

"so you're the one that slapped eunbi huh." Eunha asked.

"oh..she told you?" I asked.

"OBVIOUSLY SHE TELL ME IDIOT! Im her older sister. She tells me everything.." eunha said.

"Babe chill.." jimin said and rubbed eunha's back.

"im sorry..i didnt know." I muttered.

"Didnt know what? That she is Dr Hwang Heechul's daughter?!" Eunha shouted.

"So what if you know who is our dad? Would you even dare to talk rudely to her? No right? So just. Learn. How to be a good human being. Aish. People this days. 🙄" eunha said and walk away.

"Im so sorry for eunha and eunbi's behaviour! But its true though, i got together with eunha without even knowing Dr Hwang Heechul is her father. I suggest, just be friendly to her if you really like her. She as in eunbi. Eunbi still haven't got over wonwoo. I hope that you will help her.." jimin said.

"Gomawo hyung.." i said.

I ran to eunbi. I saw her stopping. Eunha and jimin went the other way. I looked at where she was staring at but theres no one.

"Eunbi-ya, gwaenchana?"i asked.

"J-jungkook..im sorry..i-i think i saw your girlfriend kissing another guy.."eunbi muttered and ended with a whisper.

I saw her left cheek turned red. As if someone slapped her.

"Yah! who slapped you?!" I asked her but ended up shouting since i became worried.

"N-no one!" She lied.

eunbi pov

I was walking away from eunha jimin and jungkook. Then i stopped because I saw someone familiar. Oh right! Dr Chou Tzuyu...but she is kissing another guy..

She saw me. Oh fk. I need to go away asap! But she grabbed my arm and slapped my left cheek.

"Yah, if you tell this to jungkook. Believe me, you're considered as dead to me."

jungkook came running towards me and tzuyu left with that guy. Not gonna lie, they both look better with each other instead of tzuyu and jungkook.

"Eunbi-ya, gwaenchana?"Jungkook asked.

"J-jungkook..im sorry..i-i think i saw your girlfriend kissing another guy.."i muttered and ended with a whisper.

"Yah! who slapped you?!" He asked me but ended up shouting since i became worried.

"N-no one!" I lied.

"Eunbi-ya..tell me who.." he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"S-she will kill me if i tell you!" I shouted.

Then I remembered about my liver.

"Ow...it's....*groan in pain* dr chou tzuyu.." i muttered before i squatted down and hugged my abdomen area.

"Tz-tzuyu??" Jungkook asked me and his face shows that he couldnt believe it but he trusts me. I wouldnt lie to jungkook. Why would i.

He helped me up and said, "gwaechana?come i'll bring you to my car." He looked hurt.

"Im sorry. I shouldnt have told you that." I apologised, feeling guilty while walking to his car.

"No. I like you eunbi." He said and i was shocked.

He likes me? Nah. He is probably only liking me because of my dad. Hmm. Dont believe him eunbi!

-------------
Yo! Here's chapter 9! Thank you so much for reading! Have a good day!