chapter 21

They all then reached Austrailia .

I called mr park. "Ahjussi, we've reached austrailia and we're at the airport right now. Will you pick us up?" I asked.

"Eo eunbi-ssi. Ne, ne. I will pick you guys up."

I ended the call and i felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and it was Pinky.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Eunbi. Look at jungkook and taehyung." She said.

I gave her a confused look and look at where jungkook and taehyung are. A few girls that look like locals here were all over them. Jungkook and taehyung didnt even resist them, instead, they slipped their arms on the girl's waist.

I felt my blood boiling up. I heard them saying in english, "ohmygod, these two korean guys are so fking handsome and hot."

"Should we bring them with us girls?" Another said.

"Lets go girls ;)" jungkook said while winking at them. I thought he didnt understand.

"Wheres jackson, moonbin and yeri?!" I asked.

"i think they went to the toilet...." pinky said with her eyes watery. My blood was really at 100 degrees celcius.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted as loud as possible. Luckily i remembered about my liver and i quickly drank water. They both got shocked and stood still away from those austrailian girls.

I went over to the both of them and pulled their ears over to where pinky and i were standing before. I pulled them all the way until the pickup stand outside the airport while pinky helped to pull my bags. Then mr park arrived. Just on time with jackson, moonbin and yeri.

I pushed taehyung and jungkook in and sat beside mr park. Then the rest went in too. (Its the idol van so its quite big)

"Eunbi-ssi *chuckles* dont be so hard on them dear" mr park said while ruffling my hair.

"Ahjussi! They both were flirting with those austrailian girls wearing shorts and very short skirts!" I tried to win myself.

"Hmmm...arasso, i'll watch those two very closely eunbi-ssi" mr park said.

We reached the hotel not long after we ended our conversation in the van. We registered in and went to our rooms. I took a short bath and wore my black ripped shorts with a striped shirt tucked in. Pinky also changed into shorts and shirt. Austrailia isnt that cold compared to korea so we can handle it. We decided to talk to those two guys. Taehyung will come over to our room to talk to pinky while i go to tht boys room to talk to jungkook. I came in and looked at jungkook.

"wow baby..you look hot" he said and came over to me. He was only maybe 1 cm away from me. I felt his hand grabbing my butt. "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!" I shouted. Wait. Now everything is spinning. My abdomen area hurts.

"W...water..quickly..my medicine....ask from pinky...." i said while jungkook caught me when i fell on him.

"eu-eunbi..." he muttered.

"Y..yah..q..quickly ask from pinky...." i said slowly.

He left me there on the floor while he ran to me and pinky's room to take my medicine. "H..here eat your m..medicine.." he said as he helped me sit up and eat my medicine.

"Now...leave me alone." I said while slowly getting up but my legs were like jelly.

"Eunbi...wait...you're blee- " jungkook said while grabbing my wrist.