chapter 14

eunbi pov
next day

i skipped my dinner last night. Because i cant do anything but rest my mind. I think i need pinky eonnie. I wore my skinny jeans and a basic black tee. I went down after doing just my eyebrows, eyeliner and put on perfume. I saw eunha wearing a black short skirt with a while laced crop top. Well she sure dress up well to meet a guy huh. Well even if i would wanna look good in front of jungkook. I dont. I just dont like to wear dresses and skirts.

"eonnie, im ready" i said as i wear my vans.

"arasso, you want to eat your breakfast first?" She asked as she touched up her makeup.

"wait i grab my strawberry milk." I said and ran to the fridge.

Then we both left the house. Eunha drove me to the hospital and drop me off until my locker room. I was finding for my strawberry milk inside my bag.

"Eunbi-ya, what are you searching for?" Eunha asked.

"My strawbe-" i was about to say strawberry milk when i saw a strawberry milk with the straw put in already in front of me. Jungkook gave it to me.

"You and strawberry milk. Hmmm now i know you well already eunbi-ya *chuckles* " jungkook said.

Eunha was already blushing hard when she saw jungkook's cute bunny smile.

"Eo? Eunha you are here? And whats with that outfit for a doctor?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? Oh um...do you like it?" Eunha asked with her innocent cute eyes.

"Oh um..well..im too used to seeing eunbi's simple clothes ...your clothes arent my type of girls but you're still beautiful no matter what you wear eunha :)" jungkook said while ruffling her hair.

I was too focused on drinking the strawberry milk and wasnt staring at those two. I opened my locker to take my coat. I put my phone in my jeans pocket and wore my coat. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and wore my round glasses.

"Cute." I heard someone whispered loudly to my ear. Jungkook.

I realised eunha heard what he say.

"Oh um are you both together?" Eunha asked. I could see from her eyes that she was gonna cry.

"huh? No we are not! I dont have anybody in....my.. m-mind and h-heart at this time..." i said.

"Oh thats great!" Eunha shouted in excitement.

"Huh? Why are you excited that me and eunbi are not together?" Jungkook asked.

"Um jungkook-ah, can you go on a date with me tonight?" Eunha asked while applying aegyo to it.

"Oh..um..but i have night shift.." jungkook said.

"I'll cover for you jungkook..dont worry theres pinky and alien." I said even though my heart hurts.

"Alien?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh taehyung oppa told me to call him that. Pinky call him taetae since she is his girlfriend" i explained.

"Oh guys..i got to go!" I said and immediately left eunha and jungkook.

"Yah! Eunbi!" Jungkook shouted from behind. But i ignored him.

I put on my earpiece while working. Although its not encouraged to do that, i need it to calm my heart. I put the song at the lowest volume so that i can still hear what people around me says.

During lunch break, i bought gimbaps and i found my strawberry milk in my bag so i brought them up to the rooftop. I didnt want to see jungkook.

"Yah, why are you here eunbi?" Jungkook asked.

Damn it. He can find me so well.

"Oh um! I-i..want to relax my mind from work!" I said.

"You're sooooo bad at lying." Jungkook said and squated in front of me. He looked right into my eyes.

"Now princess. Whats bothering you?" Jungkook asked.

"princess? 😂"i asked.

"yes. You're my princess eunbi-ya :)" he said and that made my heart fluttered.

"Eunha..likes you." I said.

"I can see that. So whats the problem?" He asked while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you jungkook-ah..but i cant make my sister feel hurt that i sort of stole her man." I said while tearing up.

"I dont want to be a bad sister jungkook. I dont want to hurt eunha..im sorry jungkook..please go..i cant fall for you.." i said while putting his hand away. I ran away. I texted appa to put me on a sick leave. I wanted to go and meet wonwoo.

I reached the cemetery and meet wonwoo's grave. I kneeled down.

"Oppa...i-i need you. Eunha eonnie likes jungkook and she broke up with jimin oppa just because of that. I like...no. I love jungkook. But i cant hurt both of them. *cries* oppa..please..i want to see you one last time.." i broke into tears.

After ive calmed down abit..i decided to walk home. I didnt realise that the traffic lights were green for vehicles and i just crossed the road hanging my head low. Then BANG! My vision turned black.

------------------
Hellooooo heres chapter 14! Thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend!!🙆🏻 sorry for the boring chapt btw! im really stressed out with the amount of homework i have to complete within a day. 😭 but thank you for supporting this book!!❤️❤️