chapter 17

eunbi pov

1 week after i woke up from my coma, i could finally be discharged. Dr Park, my teacher did thorough checkup on me before i could be discharged and he talked to me. i got all my memories back but i only told Dr park and my family member. Oh ofcouse wonwoo knew too :') . Jungkook came when i was packing my clothes in my bag.

"annyeong eunbiiii!!" he said cheerfully.

"Eo? Jungkook-ah!" I said.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Home to change and bathe. After that you wanna follow me go somewhere?" I said since i plan to surprise him with my past memories.

"Arasso, i'll wait for you." He said and we went back home.

After bathing at home, i changed into my black skinny jeans (her favourite jeans i think AHHAHA) with a cropped top.

(Imagine eunbi wearing that outfit ^ )

I tied my hair into a ponytail and did a very light makeup. After im done i went down to see jungkook talking to eomma.

"im ready.." i said and i went down.

"wow eunbi...you look..." he was lost for words.

"beautiful. I know 😂. Now lets go." I said while pulling his arm. Jungkook chuckled and he was also wearing all black.

"So where do you wanna go?" he asked while holding my hand.

"Lets just walk okay"i said and we walked until we reached the place to find the best tteokbokki.

"Hi! Can i have 2 bowls of tteokbokki and take away please!" I said and jungkook just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing nothing.." he said while smiling at me.

After i paid for it we walk again until we reached a dance studio. Appa bought this studio for me when i was young but nobody reminded me that i had this studio when i had a mild amnesia. Sad. i brought jungkook in.

"Now, this is the place that i wanted to go!" I said cheerfully while looking at the place. Its still clean and everything was at its place. I went to the cupboard at the corner where i remembered that i put pictures of me and jungkook when we were at the hospital. We played at the playground together.

"Eunbi-ya..did your eomma tell you about this place?" Jungkook asked.

"Ani..wae? Isnt this the studio that appa bought for me? You told me that you liked to dance so here we are.." i said while controlling my laughter.

"Wait......" he said while looking at me seriously then suddenly there was a big smile on his face.

"You remembered eunbi?!!" He asked.

"Yes dummy. 😂" i said and he ran towards me and hugged me tight.

He carressed my back as he hugged me. I felt tears on my neck and collarbone. I pulled off and cupped his left cheek with my right hand.

"Yah, why are you crying jungkook-ah :')" i said while also tearing up seeing him cry.

"Im......soo happy you remembered me now 😭" he said and he immediately kissed my passionately.

I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands on my waist.

We pulled off after a few minuted to breathe and get air. He rested his forehead against mine and said under his heavy breath, "damn eunbi..you never failed to turn me on princess. That kiss was really something huh." Then he kneeled down on one knee and asked, "eunbi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and opened a box that showed a beautiful 'j' necklace.

" Then he kneeled down on one knee and asked, "eunbi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and opened a box that showed a beautiful 'j' necklace

I nodded my head while covering my mouth because i couldnt believe it. I was crying hard. Jungkook smiled. He put on the necklace on me and kissed my neck. I sighed slightly and i heard him chuckled and said,

"Baby's sighing huh 😏"

"Shut up jungkook" i said. I pull off from him.

"Now lets eat." I said while taking the tteokbokki.

We sat down and ate together.

"Wow, this tteokbokki is good af." He said with his mouth full.

"Ofcourse, i know where to find the best, bunny :)" i said.

"Aww you called me bunny again " he said.

"Aish just eat then after that......dance battle?" i asked.

"deal. 😏" he said while smirking. What does he think i suck at dancing?! He started dancing first and not gonna lie, i think im going to lose the battle 😂.

Then it was my turn.

When im done jungkook looked at me with his mouth open.

"Why are you looking at me like that?😂 you did better than me bunny" i said.

"wow. hot." he said then i went to sit beside him and cuddled with him.

"Eo? You have a necklace on you too! And its the letter E " i said while taking out his necklace from his shirt.

"Oh yeah, i have a matching one with yours, so yours will be 'jungkook' and mine will be 'eunbi' ☺️" he said.

"Awww..since when this bunny is so adorable and sweet to me huh" i said and kissed his cheek.

"Since i met you princess" he said and that made my heart fluttered.

--------------------

Hellooooo heres chapter 17! Thank you so much for reading! Have a great dayyyy!!!!🙆🏻🙆🏻