chapter 27

jungkook pov

I went to work and realised that eunbi was gone. I went to dr hwang's office.

"Dr hwang, wheres eunbi?" I asked.

"Oh..she resigned.." he replied.

"mwo?!" I was shocked.

"ani jungkook..she didnt resigned. She transferred to another hospital.." he sighed.

"which..hospital.."i asked calming.

"gangnam medical uni" he said.

"kamsahamida dr hwang."i said and left.

I went to gangnam medical university to find for eunbi. I went to the head of surgeons office which is Dr Park's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo..Jeon Jungkook from seoul hospital imida" i said and bowed.

"Eo Dr Jeon? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is Eunbi here?" I asked.

"Ne, she is currently with her partner right now." He replied.

"Do you know where are they?" I asked.

"Wait a while let me check the cctv." He said and went to his computer.

"Ahh theyre at the rooftop garden" he replied.

"Arasso Kamsahamida dr park!" I said and left.

I reached and saw eunbi with another guy. Probably her partner.

"Yah! I will never wear skirts!" eunbi said while pouting after smacking his arm.

"Yah, thats painful!" That guy pouted while rubbing his arm.

"Kaja! Youre gonna have to work with me today senior." Eunbi said while pulling his hand for him to stand up.

"You sure are a strong girl huh.😒" he said and walk away while putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yahhhhh! Wait!" Eunbi shouted.

"yah! im your senior for goodness sake!🤦🏻‍♂️" that guy said. "Ahh nvm its great to have a junior who doesnt get formal with you." And he smiled while walking in front of eunbi.

My heart shattered. I was jealous. She was being herself around that guy. Who the hell is he?!

I watched her from the outside of the ER. She looked happy here. I think she is uncomfortable working in the same hospital with me. But gangnam medical uni hospital is even smaller than seoul hospital. How is she gonna survive here?

I think it was her lunch break. I was about to go to her when she go to that guy.

"Youngjae-ah, go and eat first, i have to call my dad." Eunbi said. So his name is youngjae.

I went over to them.

"Eunbi.." i said and she turned around.

"Jungkook-ah, w-what are you doing here.." she asked.

"Eunbi-ya, who is he?" Youngjae asked.

"oh, he is my colleague from seoul hospital.." she said.

"Oh i have to go now."she continued and left.

"So who are you really?" Youngjae asked me.

"I-m her ex-boyfriend.." i replied.

"Ahhh so youre the guy that she talked about..you know jungkook, you should've never do that to a girl like eunbi. She has this charm that every guy would want. If you really love her, go for her man." Youngjae said and patted my back.

"Wanna join me for lunch?" He asked.

"Ani gwaenchana, gomawo youngjae.." i said and left to the rooftop.

As expected eunbi's there. Then she left. I decided to give her time and space. I went back to work.

The next day was my off day. I walked along Han river to rest my mind. Then i saw girl.

She was wearing that^

She was wearing that^. Well its summer now so its kinda hot but at the same time cooling. So its normal to see people wearing like that during this time of the year.

She was wearing a round glasses just like eunbi's. She turned around and its really eunbi.

"Eunbi?" I asked and she looked towards my direction.

"j-jungkook? w-what are you doing here?" She asked.

"i-i was thinking..about you.." i said.

"m-me? Why?" She asked. "Fk. You saw me wearing a skirt. Mi-mian i dont want you to see me wearing this. I look terrible." She said and was about to leave. I grabbed her wrist and spun her back to face me. I cupped her face with my other hand.

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear. Even with your flaws you look beautiful. Why are you so insecure eunbi-ya. Especially with skirts 😏" i smirked.

She chuckled "yah😂."

"There you go :) you're smiling ;)"i said.

"Kook-ah, you've never failed to make me smile always. Youve never failed to make me feel better" she said.

"Yah, gwaenchana eunbi-ya.. its my fault. I should learn how to control myself..i promise you, i will be a better friend, partner, boyfriend to you. Will you be my girlfriend again and go through our problems together no matter what?" I asked while holding both of her hands.

she was tearing up. "jungkook...i dont know. Mian..i-i cant trust you anymore.."

--------------------
Heres chapter 27! Eunbi... rejected jungkook???!!! hmmm i wonder wat happens next :(( but thank you for reading and have a great day!!!!!!!!🙆🏻❤️