chapter 11

eunbi pov

i woke up the next morning when my mum came to my room and shake me to wake up.

"Sweetie wake uppp!" she shouted.

"eomma..*yawn* im so tiredd.." i mumbled.

"aish this girl..hurry up! jungkook is waiting for you downstairs!" she shouted again.

"what the hell is he doing her early in the morning?!" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

my mum gave up on me. I sat down and looked at my phone beside me.

Text messages from bunnyjeon

bunnyjeon: eunbi-ya..can i pick u up tmr and go to work together?
bunnyjeon: eunbi?
bunnyjeon: halo?
bunnyjeon: if you do not reply me back, i'll take it as a yes. 6.15am tmr morning i'll be there at your house.
bunnyjeon: hmm you're asleep probably SO SEE YOU TMR AT YOUR HOUSE RUDE JUNIOR!!

ohmygod. 'Rude junior'. Coming at my house 6.15 when work starts at 8am. Ugh. I woke up, take a fast shower and brushed my teeth. After im done, i grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black sweatshirt and wore it. I combed my hair and grab a hair tie and tied it to my wrist in case i need to tie my hair later. I grab my small bagpack that basically have nothing except my personal belongings inside. Because i dont like bringing handbags. I went down and saw jungkook with my dad talking to each other.

"Good morning eunbi" jungkook said while smiling at me cutely.

"Oh um..good morning dr jeon.." i replied while nodding my head to show respect to a senior. Since my dad is there 🙄.

I went to the fridge and grab my favourite milk drink. Eunha came down. As per usual like how  common female doctors usually wear. A tight black short skirt with a formal top.

"Morning eunha.." i said while closing the fridge.

"Morning eunbi. Oh you and jungkook alright? Is he here to pick you up?" Eunha asked.

"Yes to all of your questions. But. Dont. Even. Think. About. Bringing. Us together." I said sternly but it ended up cute to her.

"Eunbi you done? Did you bring all of your clothes for this whole week?" Jungkook came and asked me and i immediately nod.

"Wow eunha..you look beautiful.. and hot with that skirt.." jungkook said while eyeing eunha. I rolled my eyes.

"Puhlease. I can record you saying that and send the voice record to jimin oppa if you wanna get killed jeon.." i said while smirking and walked off.

"Y-yah..eu-eunbi. M-mian eunha.." jungkook apologised to eunha.

I wore my sneakers, put on my earpiece and walk to the busstop. I only take the car when there's an important event happening. Then someone held my wrist. I turned to look at who is was. Ahh jackson. Phew.

"Yah..you scared me..i thought you were jungkook." I said while taking off my earpieces.

"Jungkook?"he asked.

"Yeah..he asked whether he could send me to work with his car. But you know me. Im too used to taking the bus with you and wonwoo.." i said slowly when it comes to wonwoo.

Jackson rubbed my back and put an arm on my shoulder.

"Hmm :) gwaenchana. Oh did i tell you that i have a girlfriend already?" He asked.

"Jinjja?!!?! Who is that lucky girl huh? 😏" i asked while smirking.

"Mina 😊" he replied.

"MINA EONNIE?! OMO CONGRATSSS FINALLY YOU GOT-" i shouted and jackson quickly covered my mouth.

"Yah.. shh. Theres people around! And your liver! Remember that you cant shout eunbi-ya.."jackson reminded me.

He removed his hand from my mouth and i said, "hehe arasso! Bring her to the hospital next time arasso? I miss her!" I said.

"😂 arasso..kaja..this is our stop.." jackson said and we left the bus.

"Hwang eunbi. " someone called me. Me and jackson turned around.

Facepalmed. It is jeon jungkook.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo dr jeon!" I greeted him sarcastically. Jackson always bowed nervously.

"Uh..uh..oppa! Kaja! We're gonna be late!" I told jackson and held hands with him. I have a habit of doing that since i treated him like my own brother.

"Yah..yah! Eunbiiii!!! Let go of his handddd!!" Jungkook dragged his words.

I stopped at asked, "huh? Wae?? Jackson is my best friend"

"Eunbi. Guys cant be a girl's best friend! Unless they have a girlfriend. Yah! I told you that i like you...- " jungkook just exposed himself.

"Pfftt. A guy likes eunbi? I cant wait to see that happening again after wonwoo." Jackson said while laughed.

"Jackson Wang!" I shouted abit and smacked the back of his head.

"Yah! M-mianhe! Yah! Its painfulllll!" Jackson whined.

"Mian..i must have put too much strength. Hehehehhe why not ask you girlfriend take care of you huh dr jackson 😏"

When i said that, jungkook was shocked.

"Jackson already have a girlfriend?!" He asked.

"Uhh...yeah.. thats why i kept quiet and you kept going on and on with that big mouth of yours." i said with a smirk.

"Y-yahh..dont smirk like that."jungkook said nervously said while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Alright you two lovebirds. Go in and tap in." Jackson smirked at the both of us.

"Yah. You want me to hit you again?!" I asked getting ready my hand.

"A-ani! Go away!" Jackson shoo-ed me away but i ran to him and smack his arm.

"YAHHHH!" He shouted.

"Omo.. mianhe 😊" i said trying to act cute.

"Eunbiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Dont act cute to him! You can only do that to me!" Jungkook shouted behind me.

"Huh..wae..im not yours. Im wonwoo's girl." I said and immediately changed my mood. I walked away from the both of them.

Haish eunbi. You pabo. Why cant wonwoo get out of my head. Haish!!!!!! Wonwoo, pls help me oppa..i want to meet you again.. i miss you.

-----------------

YO! heres chapter 11! Thank you so much for reading! Well.. this chapter is boring .-. Sorry! Have a great day yall!🙆🏻