chapter 30 (final)

eunbi pov

they left and i had night shift so i worked until around 12midnight. Then we had an emergency.

"emergency!!"a paramedic shouted while pushing a stretcher with a man lying unconscious on it.

Then after all the checkups and CT scan, we found out that it was a heart disease.

I paged dr park. He came down and he thoroughly checked the papers.

"im sorry guys.. i cant do this operation. Nurse Song. Call Dr Jeon Jungkook from seoul hospital." He said. My mouth opened but it cant be seen since im wearing a mask.

"ne eunbi...your boyfriend. assist him later. I will watch from level 2. Dont worry eunbi. You'll do great" he said and patted my shoulder and left.

"Omo! That handsome doctor is your boyfriend?" a nurse asked.

"*laugh shyly* uhhh yeah 😅" i said and went to my locker to change.

I wore my contacts and my mask. Then someone back hugged me.

"someone called me to help with a surgery huh.." he whispered. Hmm jungkook.

"kookie.🤦🏻‍♀️ YOu SCARED ME" i said while flicking his forehead.

"YAH! my forehead :(" he pouted and rubbed his forehead. I look at him and he was already changed.

I smiled at him and he said "kaja, we go ER to see the CT scan again" and we held hands while walking. All the nurses were staring at us.

nurse 1: "omo.. dr jeon!"
nurse 2: "omooooo he is so cute!"
nurse 3: "is that dr eunbi? They are together?! Omo...i want to be in dr eunbi's position!"

Jungkook keep on looking and smiling at me while i was reading the CT scan. I got so nervous.

"YAH! CaN yOU LOOK SOMEWHERE eLSe?" I said.

Then he laughed cutely. "Arassoooooo!"

"You bothhhh." dr park called us.

"ah ne ne dr park?" I asked and jungkook turned around to face him.

"hmmm..take good care of her jungkook-ssi 😏. Now ppali. Go to the operation room. Eunbi show him where is it. You know right?" He asked and i nodded my head.

"Great now go. I'll meet you both there." Dr park said.

In the operation room~

It has been like 5 hours and im currently closing up the surgery. Once im done i said, "Kamsahamida for the hard work everyone :)" and bowed.

"no one's going anywhere yet eunbi-ya 😏" jungkook said and he smirked. Now i see appa, eomma, eunha behind jungkook. pinky taehyung and jackson beside. And Dr Park. Then a video was played on jungkook's phone when he showed it to me. My eyes were watery when i see who was in the video.

"W-wonwoo... *cry* ..." i muttered as i took off the surgical cap and took off my mask.

"eunbi-ya..by the time you see this video, it should be with your current boyfriend arasso? I passed this video to Dr Park if you didnt know. Yes i had stage 4 cancer and i didnt tell you. Im sorry *his tear dropped* now..your current boyfriend is going to propose to you eunbi-ya :) i will be watching from above love :) dont be insecure wearing skirts you little kid. be yourself like how you did around me. You've always liked wearing skirts. Now you must not be afraid okay:) i will be everywhere with you but you cant see me. Now you must do as i say okay? Say yes ;) bye and i love you eunbi-ya :) and your boyfriend loves you too :')" wonwoo said in the video. And i was crying hard already.