chapter 23

pinky pov

Me and taehyung just finished buying food when we saw eunbi going down with a nurse pushing her wheelchair. They were heading towards the garden. Then after awhile, eunbi was asked to perform by the emcee of an event. Yes i understand english, thats how i can know all of this information. She sang 'too good' while playing the guitar. Me and taehyung watched from far when suddenly we were distracted from focusing when we saw jungkook beside me.

"YAH!" I shouted.

"Mwoo??!!" He asked annoyed.

"why is eunbi crying?" Taehyung asked. me and jungkook turned back towards where eunbi was immediately. Yes, she was crying while singing the song.

"Hmm. JungJerk did something wrongggg" i said while sighing.

"uh.." he said while looking away. I slapped him.

"Come back to your senses will you. Eunbi should have never got together with you." I said with my teeth gritted.

"taetae, come on, we have to change and come back to the hospital again. After that we can visit eunbi again.." i said while pulling taehyung's arm.

"i hope that helps you to come back to reality and realise that eunbi is your girl and not some toy of yours." Taehyung said while grabbing jungkook's collar.

"yah, yah, tae, dont." I said. "He's not worth it." I continued.

Taehyung backed off and pull my arm away and went back to the hotel room.

jungkook pov

When eunbi sang just now, i could feel the pain in her. She may be smiling when she saw me kissing some random nurse. Inside, she was hurting really bad. She's too good for me. That was what she was trying to say in that song that she sang. She was telling herself that she's fine. But she cried. I went back to eunbi's ward and saw her covering her legs with the covers.

"oh hey jungkook :)" she said.

"hey eunbi :)" i said. That fake smile...

She took her phone and texted someone. Then she asked me to sit on the bed beside her. She held my hand and i held her hand back. She looked and me with teary eyes.

"Jungkook-ah... how are you?" She asked suddenly.

"why the question baby?" I asked while rubbing my other hand on her cheek.

"you look uncomfortable with me..." she said.

she put my hand that was rubbing her cheek down. "No i dont feel uncomfortable with you baby :) im fine!" I said.

"lies *chuckles* "she said as a tear drop fell from her left eye and she look away from me.

She sniffed and said "dont lie to me jungkook.." she said and another tear drop fell.

"im really fine and comfortable being with you eunbi. I love you. I really do love you." I said, controlling my tears.

"Saying 'i love you' is easy jungkook-ah... *sniffs* doing the responsibility as a relationship partner is not. And youre not doing your responsibility..." she said while crying already.

"mianhe..." she said as she let go of my hand. But i held her hand tighter. She looked at me and use her other hand to push my hand from grabbing her hand.

"lets...break up.." she said while crying hard.

"no eunbi... i wont let you go" i said while a tear drop roll down my cheek.

"Leave." She said.

"No i wont leave you eunbi!" I shouted.

"get out." She said sternly.

i sighed and teared. I opened the door and saw pinky and taehyung.

"happy now jungkook?" pinky asked and she walked off.

"give me my hoodie pinky." Eunbi said from inside. i sat on the chair outside with taehyung beside me. then i think around afew seconds after pinky when in, she went out again straightaway.

"woah thats fast, arent you both gonna talk?" taehyung asked.

"she..wants to be alone.." we all take a peek at the door window and saw eunbi putting on the hoodie over her head and lay down facing the other side.

"ugh, fk this." i said and left.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE! I DONT TRUST YOU JEON." Pinky shouted.

eunbi pov

"YAH! COME BACK HERE! I DONT TRUST YOU JEON." Pinky shouted.

i heard pinky shouted.

"guys, you can come in if you want.." i said. And they heard me maybe.

Taehyung and pinky came in. "Why are you shouting pinky -.-" i asked.

"Jungkook just left."she said angrily.

"Dont worry about him :) he is free to do whatever he wants now that im no longer his girlfriend :)" i said. Even though im hurting really bad right now.

"The reason..why i broke up with him..is i gave him too many chances. First, flirting with nurse hong. Second in the plane, i saw him touching yeri's thighs. But i pretended i didnt see. Third, the airport, flirting with the locals here. Fourth, here at the hospital, seeing him kissing a nurse here. How many more chances do you want me to give him. How many more times do i have to be hurt. Im tired guys...i cant be any more patient enough." I said and they both sighed. But they supported my decision.

----------------------

heresssss chapt 23!! Yeah this one is boring :P. But thank you so much for reading! Have a great day ahead yall!🙆🏻❤️