chapter 5

eunbi pov

My phone alarm went off at 6.45am. I woke up and looked at my surrounding. Someone covered me with blanket. I saw Taemin still sleeping. I patted his head and went to jungkook's room to grab my stuffs. That Jeon is still sleeping. I grab my clothes and rush to the toilet to change. I wore the black skinny jeans with a basic long sleeve t-shirt. I was too lazy to pick out a nicer outfit. I wore my black converse and did some very light make up. I wore my glasses and let go of my hair. I went back to jungkook's room and grab the white coat which i thought was mine and I sprayed my perfume on it.

"Yah, wake up..our shift starts again.." i said and stood at the ladder steps.

"Y-yah...wake upppp" i dragged my words and pull his arm. I was about to fall but luckily he held my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Yah! Be careful!" He shouted.

"Mian..i-i should get going. D-dont be late.." i stuttered abit because i was nervous. Then i left.

"Yah, eunbi-ya, Gwaenchana? You look stress" dr pinky came towards me.

"Heol and your cheeks are red" she continued.

"Ugh i'll tell you later eonnie" i said.

"Yah..that white coat isnt yours eunbi-ya, that's jungkook's." She said and i quickly take a look at the nametag. 'Dr Jeon Jungkook'

omggggg.

"god. can you cover for me for a while..i'll find dr jeon." I said and pinky agreed. I ran off to find him.

On the way back to the dorm to find him i bumped into someone. Omo! Jackson!

"OMO! Jackson oppa! I miss youuu" i said and hug him.

"Yah i was here the whole day yesterday and you said you miss me😂" he said and patted my head.

"Why is your nametag 'dr jeon jungkook' ??" He asked.

"Oh yeah. Long story. I'll tell you later. I gotta go and find for my white coat." I said and we went separate ways.

I went in jungkook's room and he was getting ready.

"Yah,yah this your coat. Thats mine." I quickly took mine away from his hands and i gave him back his coat.

"Hmm? It smells like you😏" he said with smirk.

"CAN YOU STOP?!" I shouted and hit his arm.

"Yah! Thats painful you know!" He said and rubbed his arm.

"Your slap was more painful than this Dr Jeon Jungkook." I said and left.

I went back to the ER.

"Gomawo eonnie! Okay you can go and do your work now! :)" i said.

"Gwaenchana :)" dr pinky said.

"Dr Pinky and Dr Kim Taehyung. Please proceed to the operation room 3" the announcement said.

"Eunbi-ya, cover for me my patients?" dr pinky said.

"Sure no problem! Now go!" I said.

"Dr Jackson Wang and Dr Jinyoung. Proceed to the operation room 2"

"Eunbi-ya, can help me cover my patients?" Jackson asked.

"umm..sure! .." i said because i have tons of patients.

So now in the ER theres only me and jeon jungkook. Looks like taehyung and jinyoung gave him their patients too. I checked pinky's patients first, then jackson's. Then mine. Its been 4 hours. Finally it was break time. I put the hand sanitizer on my palms and rubbed them.

jungkook pov

i went to tzuyu's office during break to visit her.

"Hey baby" i opened the door.

"Baby!! Omo i missed you last night" tzuyu said while pouting.

I leaned towards her and kissed her. She kissed back and suddenly the door knocked but we both ignored it.

"Um..mianhe! But Dr Jeon, you are tasked to go to the operation room 1." It was eunbi.

"Shut the fk up and go away newbie." I said.

"Dr Jeon Jungkook!" A man voice came. I stopped what i was doing and turned to see who he was. Dr Hwang.

---------------
Heres chapter 5! Yeah boring i know. But please do vote too!😭🙏🏼