chapter 4

jungkook pov

how can that newbie girl have the same name as the girl whom i donated my liver to. I waited for eunbi for many years but she didnt come. I think she hates me. That newbie doctor is so rude. She fking pushed my girlfriend? And why is taehyung and pinky so protective of her? Is she an important person or what? I hope the slap will teach her a lesson.

Today i have a night shift with taehyung. Tzuyu didnt have her night shift today so we're not together. I sent her until the carpark and her driver picked her up. And i head to the ER. Being a cardiac and general surgeon is really tiring. And also being an ER doctor. Lucky taehyung is with me.

"Yo Dr Taehyung." I said and put an arm on his shoulders.

"What? Go do your work Dr Jeon"he told me and kept looking at his clipboard of patient's information.

"Huh..wae? You always call me Dr Jungkook." I said.

"I need to do my work jungkook. Im busy, talk to you later in the dorm." He said and walked away. He then stopped at that newbie doctor again and taehyung was smiling and laughing with her.

I went closer to them to hear their conversation.

"So what do you think pinky will like eunbi-ya.." taehyung asked while blushing.

"Yah taehyung. I just got to know her today🤦🏻‍♀️. Bring her on a date tomorrow night then. Maybe pick a place near the seaside and just enjoy your time together.." eunbi said while checking her patient's saline bag.

"Um..nurse jang, can you replace this bag of saline? 250ml will do :) thank you!" Eunbi said and smile at the nurse.

"Yah, why are you so nice to everyone here? What if you get in trouble huh? I treat you like my own little sister eunbi-ya.." taehyung said and ruffle eunbi's hair.

"Yah, go and do your work. If not we will get in trouble. I wanna sleep you know. -.-" eunbi said and moved to another patient. I watch her from far.

"Annyeong Mr Yoo! How are you feeling?" Eunbi asked and the patient answered her.

"arasso! Remember to eat your medicines and not throw them away okay! You want to get well right? So you must eat the medicine :) now rest well! I'll check on you later" eunbi said and went to the information counter where all the nurses are there.

She seems nice and friendly. And pretty too. Oh wait jungkook. Wtf. Focus on your work. But that hwang eunbi sure looks similar to the  9y/o girl that i donated my liver to. I continued my work when suddenly there was an emergency patient coming.

Then an announcement was released.

"Dr Jeon Jungkook and Dr Hwang Eunbi, please proceed to the operation room. Dr Hwang eunbi will be assistant surgeon." Then me and that newbie ran towards the operation room. We entered and the nurses helped us with our blue surgical clothings. I realised that Dr Hwang, as in the head of surgeons were the only one sitting upstairs and watching us. Why is he there? He usually would not watch our surgeries.

"Lets begin" i said. Without even asking for scalpel, eunbi already given me the scalpel.

Then i start cutting the body open.

"Gau-" i was about to ask for gauze but eunbi already gave me and placed the gauze on the surface like where i wanted them to be.

"suct-" i was about to say suction but she already passed me the suction.

I looked at her and admire her work for a second. Damn she's good as hell.