chapter 19

jungkook pov

i didnt manage to do anything in the operation room and eunbi took only 4 hours to complete the surgery. Wow. well she seems upset but yet not upset at me for trying to play around with Nurse Hong. Eunbi changed back to her outfit and she looked upset.

"Ugh. Wheres my jeans when i need it. Im gonna give pinky or eunha this skirt after today." She talked to herself. Oh she wasnt pissed at me? Heol. What kind of girlfriend isnt worried about her boy flirting with other girls. Yes i admit i was flirting with Nurse Hong because she was admiring my muscles and my beautiful features on my face. I smiled at her and blushed abit because nurse hong was kinda pretty today.

i followed eunbi inside Dr Hwang's office. Inside, there was taehyung, pinky, jackson and another male doctor.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL? MOONBIN!!!!" Eunbi suddenly shouted and ran to that male doctor.

"yah, yah.. eunbi you're not letting me breathe 😂" that male doctor whose name moonbin said when eunbi hugged him.

He rested his hand on eunbi's waist.

"Yah, yah! Thats my girlfriend!" I shouted and went over to him to remove his hands off her waist.

"okay okay! Chill Doctor.........oh dr jeon." He said as he back off while looking at my nametag.

Eunbi glared at me.

"Anyways, so the six of you will be going to austrailia for the surgeons meeting. I will not be there with the six of you so take good care of each other. Everyday i will send a message to tell you where to go. This is the details of the hotel. Jie Qiong (pinky) who do you wanna share a room with?" Dr hwang asked.

"Oh um... i'll pick my dongsaeng eunbi!" Pinky said.

I saw eunbi sighed heavily. "thank god she picked me." Eunbi muttered softly.

"Oh if thats all, i got to go." Eunbi said and left.

"Uh..i should go after her." I said to dr hwang.

"Dr Jeon! You're sharing a room with taehyung! Jackson and moonbin together" dr hwang said and i bowed to him and left.

Then i reached the rooftop. I heard someone singing and playing the guitar. It was a girl and she was singing 'glassbead' from gfriend.

I looked at who it was and it was eunbi. She was sitting on a bench with her right leg over her left knee with the guitar on top of her.

"Damn. You're really good at dancing, singing and playing the guitar!" I said and went over to her after she ended the song.

I sat beside her. "Where did you get that guitar?" I asked.

"From my dad's car." She said while strumming random notes on the guitar.

"I didnt know you could play the guitar" i said.

"I learned and bought this guitar from singapore." She said.

"I gotta go back home. And put this guitar back in my room." She said and left me there alone. I saw a tear rolling down her right cheek as she left. She must be hurt. Im such a bad boyfriend. I ran to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.