chapter 24

jungkook pov

After i left the hospital, i immediately went to the club nearby. I went in and ask for shots. i was drunk already after the 6th glass. Even though my mind wasnt at the right state, i could hear and see everything that was happening. Girls start to approach me. Touching me everywhere. I groaned.

"hey hottie..wanna join me?" She said.

"who are you babe? ;)" i asked.

"kendall ;)" she said while biting her lower lip.

She unbuttoned my top, leaving me with only my pants on. She touched my abs and my back.

"Damn baby, your body is sexy" she said suductively.

I dont know what was going on with my mind when i pushed her against the wall at the corner and kissed her. But i could feel that there was no love, no spark in the kiss unlike how eunbi did. I love eunbi's lips. It somehow just turns me on straightaway. I dont know what happened to me but i ended up in a hotel room. That kendall girl was on top of me on the bed. And yeah you know what happens next.

Next morning-

I woke up with a terrible headache. Memories from last night started going on in my mind. Damn it jungkook. I realised i was naked under the covers with a girl beside me also naked. If im not wrong, she was kendall.

"Morning :)" she said while kissing my lips.

Well i couldnt do anything but kissed her back.

"Morning :)" i said while rubbing her cheek.

She snuggled back to my chest and hugged me while she fall asleep again. She looked so young, around 16/17 years old. Why is she working in a club.

"Hey, why are you working in a club?" I asked.

"My parents needed money as soon as possible. This is the only job that allows me to work and earn alot really quickly. Once i get enough money, i'll stop working here and continue schooling" she said.

"What happened yesterday and today is nothing alright? I was really stressed out and drunk" i said.

"Ofcourse i know that. Alot of people said that to me before and i can tell :) you kept on saying 'eunbi' i think that was her name. If im your friend, i would say go for her and just for her. No point fretting, drinking and getting drunk for nothing. So go for her. Prove to her that youre hers. Anyways i gotta go now sir :) have a nice day!" She said. And quickly left after she wore her clothes. Then the door opened again.

"Oh btw, nothing happened last night :) so don't worry!" She said and left. I sighed in relieved. Oh yeah. Eunbi! I quickly took a shower and wore my clothes to head back to our hotel. I knocked on my room's door.

"Yah! Where did you go???" Taehyung asked.

"Clubbing. Drunk. But the girl said nothing happened." I said while i changed into a fresh new clothes. Since we have a meeting with other Doctors today.

"Hais..you're lucky that, that girl is kind enough towards you and know that you're depressed." Taehyung said.

"I know" i said and i left with taehyung and pinky.