chapter 16

eunbi pov

my vision turned black. my head hurts alot. then everything came back to my mind...

Flashback 1

"Jungkook oppa! What are you doing here?" little eunbi asked.

"You pabo. Im going to play and keep you company eunbi.." Little jungkook said.

"jinjja?? yay! i wont be lonely then! eunha eonnie is always busy with school and her boyfriend." little eunbi said while pouting cutely.

"Aish you're so cute eunbi-ya! Kaja! We go to the playground okay?" Little jungkook say.

Flashback 2

"Eunbi-ya! What drink do you want?" Little jungkook asked.

"Ummmmm...mango smoothie?" Little eunbi answered.

"Arasso! Wait here" little jungkook said and he went to buy drinks for the both of them.

When he was done, he went back to where eunbi sat and gave her drink to her.

"Oppa, whats your favourite things?" Little eunbi asked.

"Ummm..i like to eat tteokbokki, i like iced coffees, i like to dance, i like black and white colours" little jungkook said and little eunbi nods her head to show that she understood.

"Yah! Drink slowly!" Little jungkook shouted abit at eunbi since she was coughing after drinking her mango smoothie.

"Aish..this kid." Little jungkook said while wiping eunbi's mouth.

"Oppa. You are also a kid okay!" Little eunbi pouted.

Flashback 3

"I would want to meet you again once you're well again. I will wait at seoul hospital for you every year." Little jungkook said.

Jungkook and eunbi wasnt even friends in the first place. They met because one day jungkook heard a girl crying in her hospital room and comforted her. That girl is eunbi. She was crying because she found out about her liver. Jungkook decided to become a donor to eunbi and donated a part of his liver.

"I'll see you soon oppa!" Little eunbi said.

Little did she know that she will lose her memories.

End of Allllll flashbacks

Jungkook...i remember you. Better now.

"Eunbi.." someone called me but my visions are still black.

"its me wonwoo.." that person said. then his face was clearer.

"w-wonwoo! i miss you oppa!!! " i said and hugged him.

my lips met his for about a minute i think.

"hmm so my lips are similar to jungkook's lips huh?" Wonwoo asked while putting his hands on my waist.

"Oppa, you knew i said that?!" I asked.

"Ofcourse jagiya..ive been watching you from the sky :) wherever you go, im the clouds on top of you. To shelter you from the scorching sun." Wonwoo said while cupping my right cheek with his left hans. You dont know how much i miss this skinship with him.

"I love you wonwoo..i dont want to go back. I want to stay here with you." I said.

" *smiles* jagiya, you cant. Its not your time to leave that world yet. you still didnt make it to 30 seconds stitching! How can you leave without making me proud? And theres jungkook. He loves you eunbi. Open up your heart. Open your mind. I know theres still me in your heart. I'll always be there with you, but its just that you wont see me. Open your heart, let jungkook take it. You cant always be on your own eunbi-ya. I promise you that you will not regret. Dont worry, i'll still love you the way i did before i died. Promise me that you will open up your heart to jungkook arasso?" Wonwoo said.

I teared and said, "arasso :') i'll meet you again when its time for me to leave this world. Promise me that you will be there with me no matter what happens wonwoo." Then wonwoo left. But my vision is still black.

Then i heard people talking. Eunha, jungkook, eomma, appa. Hmm i must be in a hospital already.

Then now jungkook is talking. Probably, eunha and my parents already left.

"Yah eunbi. You know how worried i am when i saw you covered in blood?! My heart almost stopped when i saw you! Soo you probably heard what eunha said just now that she is letting you have me. Yes ive sorted it out. I love you eunbi. I always loved you." Jungkook said.

I could sense that he was crying. Pabo. I wanted to wake up and comfort him but i cant move. Aish.

"aish..why am i crying." He said while sniffing abit.

I want to wake up and tell him that im fine. I want to tell him that i love him. I want to hug him and comfort him but i cant move!

3 months later

i still couldnt move! ugh why is my life like this. if im not wrong jungkook said it has been 3 months. he's been talking to me about work and his life. How bored he is at work without me. He saw tzuyu kissing his former bestfriend, mingyu. That was what 3 months ago. wait what. Mingyu?! That tall ass kid who always pull my hair during 5th grade. But he's still my friend no matter what back then. Then jungkook came. I heard the door opened.

"hey eunbi.." he said.

hey jungkook. sad that you cant hear it :(.

" *cries* why the fk am i crying everytime i see you lying there unconscious. Why cant you wake up and look at me. I miss you eunbi-ya. Nurses and doctors at work have been flirting with me non-stop..i-"

"then why dont you flirt back at them?" I asked without knowing i can finally move.

"eunbi? you said that?" jungkook asked.

"yes i did dumbass. Wait what. You can hear me?" I asked but my body is still weak.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.

"YAH EUNBI!!!! YOURE AWAKE!!!" jungkook was overwhelmed to see me.

"Yah..chill.." i said while smiling weakly.

"Wait here i call the doctor." He said and quickly rushed out.

im finally awake from that 3 months sleep. Damn my body is so numb. I feel lethargic.

----------------

Heres chapter 16!!! Eunbi is awake!!! Thank you so much for reading!