chapter 7

eunbi pov

i woke up when i felt a presence staring at me. The nurses are staring at me. Taemin wasnt on his bed anymore. The nurses have cleaned up his bed. Then one of the nurse came to me and pass me a card.

"Dr Eunbi, taemin left you a card. He says that he will promise to visit you when he is free" she said.

I smiled and said," gomawo :) oh um who gave me this blanket?" I asked when i realised there was a blanket covering me again.

"Dr Jeon did." She said. "Do you need anything else Dr Eunbi?" She asked.

"A..aniyo! Gomawo!" I said and walked out of the ER and head to the lounge room for doctors. The room was empty so i went in and read the card.

To: Dr Eunbi
From: Taemin

Annyeong noona! Thank you for accompanying me for the past 2 nights. I know that youre not sleeping yet because of work but you didnt get a place to sleep in. Gwaenchana-ya noona, i know you will get to sleep well when you get to go home :) gomawo for taking good care of me for the past 3 days that ive been in the hospital. You're the only doctor to spent time with me, especially at night when i miss eomma. Noona-ya, do eat well and sleep well arasso? I hope to see you again! Thank you for everything dr eunbi!❤️❤️

Ps. Sorry for leaving early and not waking you up! I wanted you to have a good sleep!

I finished reading and teared abit. Taemin-ah..gomawo :) youve never failed to make me feel better with your cuteness. Stay healthy always dear.

Today i dont have a night shift so i can have a good sleep! Finally! I changed my top into a crop sweatshirt and wore my doctor coat. I fixed my hair and used abit of makeup and wore my glasses. I went to the canteen to buy strawberry milk since i still have about 45 minutes till work starts. Then i head to the rooftop. I was drinking while walking and someone just had to bump into me and my milk spilled on my shirt. AHHHHH JINJJA!!!!!!

"YAH! Watch where you're going!" I shouted while wiping my shirt.

"Do you think i need you to remind me to watch where im going?!" That person shouted at me.

I looked up and saw that it was jungkook. "yah! You made me spill my milk on my shirt!" I shouted at jungkook.

"Yah hwang eunbi. Im older than you. If its not for Dr Hwang yesterday, i wouldnt even apologise to people like you." He said coldly. Wait didnt he just gave me a blanket. Ugh whatever.

"My shirt!" I shouted and glared at him.

"Dont you have other clothes dummy? Or are you too poor to buy a new one? *laughs* i think you gotta work hard to earn more money like me. Seeing you wearing the same clothes everyday. Makes me puke. Ew go away."he said coldly.

Then i teared, "this shirt..was my present from my ex boyfriend.." i muttered.

"Why the hell would you keep an ex boyfriend's gift dumbass?" He asked.

"BECAUSE HE ALREADY PASSED AWAY YOU IDIOT! HE DIED BECAUSE HE HAD CARDIAC ARREST IN THE HOSPITAL!" I just let it all out to him. Causing the people around me to stare at the both of us.

Then i realised what i was doing and gasps. "m-mian..i-i didnt mean to-" i said and everything around me turned black. My abdomen area hurts alot like as if someone stabbed me.

After a while, i slowly woke up and open my eyes. I look at the ceiling and its white. Hm. A hospital room. I could hear the air freshener blowing air. I look at the side and saw pinky, jungkook and appa. I got up but my abdomen area still hurts abit.

"Eunbi-ya..gwaenchana? Issit still painful?" Pinky asked and i nodded my head.

"Did you shout eunbi?" Appa asked.

"Ne appa.." i said while hanging my head low.

"So jungkook already knows that youre my dad huh." I asked appa coldly.

"Ne sweetie. Hmm. I reminded you not to shout dear. Your liver isnt as strong eunbi. Its from another person..fine..the donor that gave you a part of his liver was.. jungkook." Appa said.

"W-what.." that's the only word i could say.

"Leave..all of you. " i said and laid down back and faced the other side.

Once they all left, i took off all the tubes that are injected on my left hand. Fortunately, the nurses didnt change my clothes. I exited the hospital and bought flowers. To be exact, a stalk of sunflower, wonwoo, my ex-boyfriend's favourite. I visited his grave and bowed to pay respects and placed the sunflower beside his tombstone.

"Oppa, i miss you. I miss your hugs, kisses and comfort. When do i get to feel them again? No one will ever love me like you did. You taught me that 40 seconds stitching and i taught jackson too. We both missed you wonwoo-ya. *cries* im hurt. Why are you not here to hug me tight and let me cry on your shoulders? Why must you leave me wonwoo-ya.. we would be living happily together and you would protect me from those who bullied me. I really want to be with you wonwoo. Im tired of living without you. No one protects me from bullies anymore. People dare to hit me, shout at me. *cries* wonwoo..i love you..im sorry for crying while visiting you. I know you're watching me from above. Please continue to do so..i miss you.." i said while crying really hard. I sobbed as i stood up and left.

---------------------

Here's chapter 7! Eunbi has an ex boyfriend ? Wonwoo? Ooooo.. hahah thank you so so much for reading! Have a great day ahead!