chapter 15

(Remember to read chapter 12,13,14 before reaching here! If you accidentally skipped, you might be confused soo read the previous chapters if you havent! Thank youuu)

jungkook pov

after eunbi ran away, i was searching for her everywhere. I was getting worried. I went to dr hwang to ask for eunbi. He said that eunbi asked for a sick leave but didnt know where she went. eunbi come back..im here, i wont leave you. i was thinking she went to visit wonwoo's grave. But when im there, she wasnt there. you're making me worried eunbi-ya. i drove and drove then i heard a siren coming from an ambulance nearby. When i drove, the ambulance sped up ahead of me. I decided to follow the ambulance and see if i can help. When i reached, i pushed everyone aside and showed the paramedics my working ID to show that im a doctor. The paramedic lead me to the casualty and my heart dropped. Eunbi. I went to her. Her head was covered in blood, her shirt too. she was lying there lifeless, pale and weak. My hands were shaking as i was terrified to lose her.

"Eunbi-ya..wake up.." i told her. But no response. I quickly put on the oxygen mask on her. Bandaged her head and put her on the stretcher. I rushed her inside the ambulance. When we were inside, we were on our way to Incheon hospital which is the nearest here. eunbi opened her eyes slightly and look at me..

"go.. to.....*breathe* g-gangnam..medical university...hospital...please.." eunbi said weakly.

I held her hand tightly and said "arasso arasso, stay with me and you'll reach there soon eunbi.." tears were already flowing down my cheeks.

But she lost consciousness. "Rush to gangnam medical university hospital!!!" I shouted to the driver.

He sped up all the way to gangnam medical university hospital. I texted dr hwang, pinky, taehyung and eunha that eunbi got into an accident. We reached the hospital after 35 minutes later.

We rushed her to the operation room straightaway.

"Dr Jeon Jungkook from Seoul Hospital?" A doctor asked me.

"Ne ne..please save her doctor.." i begged him.

"The chance of her to live is about 50% are her family members coming?" He asked.

"Ne.." i said while nodding my head.

"Arasso, i'll do my best." He said and left me leaning against the wall. I prayed hard for her to live.

"eunbi-ya, you're strong. come on..continue living and you'll be my girlfriend." I said it out loud not realising people were listening including eunha.

"j-jungkook..you like eunbi?" A familiar voice asked me.

I looked up and saw it was eunha. "No eunha. I love her. Since the start. Since she was 9." I said with tears flowing down on my cheek. She teared.

"Arasso. You better take good care of eunbi jungkook. Or else i'll kill you pabo." She said.

"Gomawo eunha-ya..i wont let you and eunbi down." I said.

"Jungkook...wheres eunbi?" Mr and mrs hwang came.

"She's still in the operation room. Theres 50% chance that she might not live.." i said nervously.

"Ani..eunbi should be fine." dr hwang said.

"Ne dr hwang. Eunbi is strong. We all need to stay with her." I said.

7-8 hours later, the doctor came out.

"she made it out alive. she's in coma right now. We might not know when she will wake up. Keep talking to her and stay with her. Oh and is there any reason why she came to this hospital instead of incheon and seoul hospital?" The doctor named park ji sang asked.

"she was a trainee doctor here with her late boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo and her bestfriend Wang Jackson." Dr hwang explained.

"ahh jeon wonwoo..he was a great doctor. I heard eunbi did 38 seconds stitching an artery? *chuckles* wonwoo did it too. They sure paid attention in my class huh." Dr park said.

"You're her teacher?" I asked.

"Ne, I recommended her to work here but she insisted on going to seoul hospital. Continue talking to her about the past when she is in coma. I will continue the checkups everyday. I'll take my leave Dr Hwang, MiYoung, eunha-ssi, jungkook-ssi." Dr Park said.

"Kamsahamida Dr Park." I said and went in to see eunbi.

"eunbi-ya..wake up okay...jungkook is yours now. Why didnt you tell me that you have feelings for him huh? You could have just *cries* tell me...you wont hurt me eunbi-ya.." eunha said while crying.

"I know since the day jungkook met me and jimin, i know he loves you alot. Wake up soon okay?" Eunha continued and kissed eunbi's forehead.

"Sweetie, me and appa are here for you always. Im happy that you're strong enough to make it back alive. We all love you eunbi..now we have to get back to work okay? Jungkook and eunha will be here." Mrs Hwang said.

Mr and Mrs hwang left the room. Left me and eunha. I sat down and eunha sat beside me. I held eunbi's hand.

"eunbi..i mean princess. Remember i called you princess when we were at the rooftop? Yeah you deserve that nickname :) im glad that you made it out alive. My princess really is a strong girl :) " I said with tears flowing down my cheeks. Eunbi's head was bandaged, she has the oxygen mask covering her mouth and nose, she is under the life support (heart monitor). She still looked beautiful no matter what.

"Jungkook-ah..i have to get back to work. take care of eunbi arasso?" eunha said and left.

Im gonna stay with her. Im not gonna lose her again. Please remember me eunbi. I beg you not to suffer from amnesia again.

--------------------
Helloo! Heres chapter 15! Thank you for reading! And have a great day ahead yall!