chapter 3

eunbi pov

I reached the rooftop and sat on one of the bench there. I called my sister since now is also her lunch break.

"Eonnie...*cries* c-can i transfer to incheon hospital with you and eomma *cries* i need you.." i cried while talking to eunha on the phone.

"yah, why is my eunbi crying? ofcourse you cant eunbi-ya..you just started working there today..it takes maybe 1 or 2 years to switch to another hospital if you want.." eunha said.

"i-i bumped into a senior doctor and her food on the tray fell and i made a mess. She was soo angry with me because i stitched up an artery within 38 seconds.. i feel guilty.."i said.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL?! 38 SECONDS?!! YO WHAT ARE YOU?! AN ALIEN FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY DOING A SURGERY?!" eunha shouted through the phone.

"Yah! Calm down will you eunha!" I said.

"Whats that doctor's name?" Eunha asked.

"Dr Chou." I said.

"MWO?! Chou Tzuyu?! Oh man that dramaqueen from sopa. Gdi. Are you coming home today?" Eunha asked.

"A-ani, i have late night shift. I'll be sleeping in the dorm for surgeons." I said.

"Ahh okay..i gtg eunbi-ya, i love you! If theres anything feel free to call me" eunha said and we ended the call.

I was about to stand up and when someone pushed me back down to sit.

"Yah! What do you w-.....want." I look up and saw Dr Jeon.

"What?"i ask.

"Were you the one who pushed my girlfriend?!" He shouted.

"Who the hell is your girlfriend? Why are you shouting at me?" I asked.

"Chou Tzuyu!" He shouted.

"Er...ne. I pushed her." I told him a lie. I didnt even push her. I accidentally bump into her and she fell at her own risk.

Then he did it. Slap me and on the same freaking spot. I teared because it hurts. If he knows who i am, he will surely beg me for forgiveness. I will never tell him my identity and let him find out himself.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" A familiar male voice approached.

I turned to see who it was. Oh it was that doctor who stopped tzuyu.

"Why did you slapped her for?!" He shouted.

"For pushing my girlfriend." Dr jeon said cold-ly.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS DOUCHEBAG?!" Dr kim shouted.

I quickly covered his mouth. I look at dr kim. "Dont.." i muttered. Dr kim look at me in confusion and in the end, he finally agree to not tell anyone who am i. I slowly uncovered his mouth and sigh. Then my head hurts.

Jeon jungkook.

"Eunbi-ya! Get well soon! " a boy voice appear in my mind,

Jeon jungkook

"Meet me in seoul hospital!" The same boy says.

I couldnt see his face. It was blurry.

Then i got snapped back to reality.

"Eunbi! Gwaenchana?!" Dr kim asked.

"Ah..ne.." i said.

"Oh yeah, im dr kim taehyung. If you want you can call me Dr Taehyung. Im a cardiac and general surgeon!" He said cheerfully in his deep low voice.