chapter 6

eunbi pov

"eunbi!" Appa called me when i was on the way to the canteen to buy food for break.

"ne?" I asked.

"can you go and find Dr Jeon. He have a surgery in operation room 1" appa said.

"uh. appa..you should follow me there..i dont want to get ticked off by him again.." i said.

"arasso sweetie" appa said and ruffled my hair.

"i suggest that we go to Dr Chou's office since now its break." i suggested and appa also knows about jungkook's and tzuyu's relationship.

we both reached Dr Chou's room. And i knocked on the door but no one opened it. So i open it and they both were making out. ew.

"Um..mianhe! But Dr Jeon, you are tasked to go to the operation room 1." I said.

"Shut the fk up and go away newbie." Jungkook said.

"Dr Jeon Jungkook!" Appa shouted.

"Ah, yes Dr Hwang!" Jungkook quickly moved away from tzuyu and bowed to appa.

"Come to my office, NOW!" appa shouted at him.

I was about to escape to go eat at the canteen but appa called me, "eunbi. You too."

i facepalmed. Aish!

Then i followed them to appa's office.

"Explain yourself Dr Jeon Jungkook." Appa said coldly.

"I-i..thought um.. the surgery wasnt important 😅" jungkook said.

"Dr hwang, can i go now. I want to eat." I said because i was really hungry.

"Ani eunbi. Wait awhile. Now jeon jungkook. You shouted. At hwang eunbi?" Appa asked.

Jungkook nodded his head while hanging his head low. "Wae-yo?" Appa asked.

"Because i didnt want her to disturb me and tzuyu.." jungkook muttered.

"Hmm. Apologise to eunbi." Appa said.

"Mianhe eunbi" jungkook apologised.

"Gwaenchana dr jeon, actually i dont mind at all if you shout at me. Im used to it already😄 NOW CAN i eat?!" I asked.

"arasso, you both may leave my office. Im watching you dr jeon jungkook." Appa said and i quickly ran out of the office to the canteen.

I bought tteokbokki and find a seat. Oh theres pinky and taehyung.

"Annyeong guys! How's the surgery?" I asked while eating.

"Its fine eunbi-ya :)" pinky said.

"why were you late?" taehyung asked.

Then i explained to the both of them.

"So now explain to me why do you have jungkook's doctor coat?" Pinky asked.

"Ughh arasso eonnie." I said and continued eating while explaining to her.

"Ahh okay.." pinky said. "Yah, eat slowly!" She continued.