chapter 22

(Issit me or she kinda look like Yoona snsd instead of jessica in this pic😂😂ITS JUST MY OPINION DONT FIGHT PLS🙌🏼)

jungkook pov

"Im AB" taehyung said while looking down.

"Are you willing to donate your blood to her?" Dr Henry asked.

"Ofcourse i would, if..kookie and baby, you dont mind.." taehyung said.

"Oh..um..ofcourse not.." i said. To be honest, i wish i was taehyung. Having the same blood type as eunbi.

"YAH! ITS JUST DONATING BLOOD! Why would you need my permission you dumbass. Just save eunbi. 😭" pinky said while crying. Taehyung hugged her to comfort her.

"Arasso now Taehyung-ssi, come with me" dr henry said.

We waited outside while taehyung draw his blood. He came out after a while feeling tired.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked.

"Ne, im fine. I will be much better soon :)" taehyung said while sitting down beside pinky.

(To Dr Henry, Pinky is Jie Qiong. Pinky is called only to the people who knows her quite well)

Taehyung fell asleep on pinky's lap while she sleep, leaning her head against the wall. I was too worried that i couldnt sleep. Dr Henry came to us after maybe 2/3 hours later.

"She's..fine" he said. We all sighed in relieve.

"Can we see her?" Taehyung said.

"Ofcourse, she is in ward 26 floor 4." Dr Henry said.

"If theres anything else, here is my number. Or you could ask Dr Hwang too." He continued while bowing and left.

"Wait he knows eunbi and dr hwang?" I asked.

"Seems like it. Now kaja! I WANT TO SEE MY EUNBI!" Pinky shouted crankily.

"Did she have her period or what?" I asked taehyung while pinky walked infront of us.

"Idk🤦🏻‍♂️ i think she's still mad at me" he said and we finally reached eunbi's ward.

I knocked and opened the door.

"Eunbi?" I asked.

we all came in and looked at her. She looked pale. Then i remembered what happen back at the hotel room before eunbi came in to my room.

"Taehyung, you want to eat apple? I saw a few in the mini fridge" i asked.

"Oh sure" he said while looking at his phone on the bed.

I took out the knife and cut the apples for me and taehyung to eat.

"Oh um kookie, pinky wanna meet me for a while. Eunbi will be coming over." Taehyung said and i didnt notice i dropped my knife somewhere.

-then the things tht happen in the hotel room when eunbi came (chapter 21)-

eunbi was bleeding.

"She...got...stabbed because of me..." i said shocked.

"kookie-ah...its...not your fault.." eunbi said weakly.

"jungkook-ah...dont think like that bro" taehyung said.

"Im fine kookie :)...come here..look at me" eunbi said and i sat on the bed beside her. She carressed my cheek with her hand with tubes on it.

"i know its an accident, i fell on to the ground and tried to get up. I didnt know there was a knife on the floor and it probably accidentally stabbed me when i moved. But my abdomen area was hurting already so i couldnt tell the different (fake lerh) " she said with her sweet voice that never failed to make me feel better.

"oh um babe, we should go and buy food for us to eat together" taehyung said and pinky nodded in agreement and they left.

eunbi pov

im tired. I had enough. Im going to say it to jungkook. I love him, but i dont think he loves and treasure me as much. Im gonna do this for the both of us sake. I cant make jungkook all for myself anymore if he is going to behave this way towards all girls. Im going to hurt. He is going to be hurt. But its for our relationship sake.

"Kookie :) kaja do you want to go the the garden?" I asked.

"sure wait i'll take a wheelchair for you ;)" he said and left the room while i got ready.

I checked the clock in my room. Its been 15 minutes. The wheelchair is at the corridor at the side. Hmm i should check on him. I stood out of the room and my mood changed. My heart felt like it was stabbed a million times. My eyes were heavy with tears. But i calmed myself down abit. I saw jungkook kissing and sucking a nurse's neck. She looked like a local nurse here. His hand was on the nurse's back while he was kissing her.

I gathered my courage, dried my tears and said "kookie :> are we going or not?" I asked hoping that its not obvious that i wanted to cry.

"Oh....uh......um..." he said hesitating.

"ahh gwaenchana kookie-ya :) i'll head to the garden myself. If you're done with whatever you're doing, feel free to join me in the garden" i said and sat on a wheelchair nearby.

Then i wheeled myself until the lift where i met a few nurses.

"Hello! Do you need help?" They asked in english.

"Ahh yes....i want to go to the garden, can you help me push my wheelchair?" I asked.

"Sure miss :)" they replied in a friendly tone.

Then i reached the garden. "Thank you!" I said and they smile and left me.

At the same time, there was a performance in the garden and alot of patients and visitors were watching. I didnt realise that pinky and taehyung were watching me from far.

"Hello miss! You look like a korean!" One of the emcees of the small performance said.

"Yes :) im a korean :) im also a doctor 😂" i said while laughing abit feeling embarrassed.

"Would you like to perform for us?" The emcee asked me.

"uhhhh😂 sure :) do you happen to have a guitar?" i asked.

They handed me a classic guitar and it was already tuned so its fine. I strummed randomly and finally got the chords in my head. I decided to play 'too good' by drake and rihanna and i sang along to the song.

Look...I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to ask you if you're okay
My friends always feel the need to tell me things
Seems like they're just happier than us these days
I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it
No, I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it.

then i realised i was crying while singing the song on the wheelchair with the guitar on me. Many people were crowding in around me to watch me and some were taking a video of me performing.

I ended off and wiped my tears and smiled. They all teared too and clapped for me.

"That was amazing miss.. you really put your heart and soul to that song. Drake and Rihanna should see you singing right here. " one of them said.

"Aww thank you :) now um i have to get back to my ward. Thank you!" I said and a nurse helped me back to my ward.

"Miss Hwang, that was amazing!" She said.

"Thank you! Oh and thank you for bringing me back to my room!" I thanked her. She smiled and left my room.

---------------------
Hellooo! Heres chapter 22! Sorry for the boring chapter. Zzzzz. im super duper stressed out with homework but writing wattpad stories is now becoming my hobby soo i really want to write more stories :((( but SCHOOL WORK JUST HAD TO RUIN IT MAN. IM SO DONE. HAHA OKAY THANK YOU FOR READING and have a very very superb day ahead!!🙆🏻🙆🏻❤️