INTRO.

"you have a boyfriend.."

"..and you have a girlfriend.
we both have something to lose."

in which two best friends begin sleeping together after one needs help and find it hard to stop. even though they are both in happy relationships with other people.

maya hart portrayed by sabrina carpenter
farkle minkus portrayed by corey fogelmanis
& many more

i. USE ME - MIGUEL
"use me, im gonna give you control with the lights on / if i could just let go / forgive me, it's the very first time / that im nervous, can i trust you, huh?"

ii. CLOSER - THE CHAINSMOKERS FT HALSEY
"so, baby, pull me closer / in the back seat of your rover that i know you can't afford / bite that tattoo on your shoulder."

iii. PLAY DATE - MELANIE MARTINEZ
"you tell me to come over / there's some games you wanna play / im walking to your house / nobodies home / just me and you and you and me alone."

iv. COOL GIRL - TOVE LO
"no let's not put a label on it / let's keep it fun / we don't put a label on it so we can run free."

v. KISS LAND - THE WEEKND
"not really into kisses leading into nothing / im into shows every night if you play your cards right."

vi. ISSUES - JULIA MICHEALS
"you do shit on purpose / you get mad and you break things / feel bad, try to fix things but you're perfect / poorly wired circuit and got hands like an ocean / push you out, pull you back in."

vii. DIRTY LITTLE SECRET - THE ALL - AMERICAN REJECTS
"tell me all that you've thrown away / find out games you don't wanna play / you are the only one that needs to know / ill keep you my dirty little secret."

viii. TiO - ZAYN MALIK
"push me up against the wall don't take it easy / you like it hard like me / it's what you need / let's get naked and explore our inner secrets / for what it is."