SEVEN.

HER POINT OF VIEW

i let out a laugh as i said farkle's name and dug my nails tighter into the sheets when i felt him kiss my soft spot on my neck. his tongue grazed over the sensitive skin and it sent chills down my spine. he pulled away and looked down at me. his familiar smile grew on his lips as he took in my expression.

"what?" i began to feel embarrassed at him staring at me for so long. i could feel my cheeks begin to become hotter and i put my arms in front of my face.

"stop that." he chuckled and moved my arms out the way. he kissed my lips softly before pulling away once more. "you've never acted like this before."

"i dont know what you're talking about." i lied, biting down on my bottom lip. "can we just continue kissing?"

"we can.." he muttered then leaned down. "or we could do something more fun.." he whispered as he began to unbutton my jeans. a grin began to form on my face, it was quickly taken away by the sound of someone knocking on the front door. i frowned in response and looked up at him due to the fact that his dad was not supposed to be home till tomorrow.

"farkle." riley's familiar voice called and i internally groaned. farkle quickly rose to his feet almost pushing me off the bed. i rolled my eyes and buttoned my jeans back up. i fixed my shirt and sat up on his bed while he went to open the door.

"hey, riles." i could hear him as he opened the door and i could just feel her eyes lit up.

"i thought i would surprise you!" she giggled which made me wanna gag. i peaked my head out of his bedroom and couldnt help but watch the two talk. she looked at him like he was a god. it was almost pathetic in my eyes, i had never felt like that. i loved lucas, sure, but he wasnt my everything.

it's when farkle invited her in that i quickly hid behind the door. i pushed myself against his wall softly as the two talked. how long would they just be talking?

it wasnt until i heard the sound of kissing that i became intrigued. a smirk grew on my lips as i watched the two lip locked, but something strange happened.

riley tugged on farkle's shirt wanting him to take it off, but he moved her hands away.

what the fuck was he doing? i thought as her hands slid up from his thighs but he pulled away this time stopping the kiss.

"what are you doing?" he asked her in a more serious tone. i watched intently at her expression.

"what do you mean?" she faked a laugh before leaning in to kiss him again, but he dodged her kiss.

"riley." he looked her in her eyes. she didnt say a word but i knew she was hurt. i didnt know why he would reject her like that but i also didnt know why she would come onto him like that in the first place.

"i should go." she mumbled before clumsy rising to her feet and grabbing her bag.

"wait." he sighed and tried to pull her into him but she pulled away from his grasp. i thought i was in a spot, she couldnt see me but i was wrong. her eyes peered into mine and i looked at her with my eyes wide. she didnt say a word to me and i didnt dare to say anything either. she let out a sigh before angrily storming out the door.

farkle groaned as he watched her leave. he looked up at me and gave me an apologetic smile before reaching for his jacket. he followed her and it began to make me think.

HIS POINT OF VIEW

"riley!" i called out as i walked towards the elevator. when i turned the corner, she was inside about to push the ground floor button. i sighed and quickly slid inside the doors before it closed.

"why is maya in your house?" she whispered which made me stop breathing. my eyes peered down at hers and she kept her gaze on the floor.

"she's my best friend; we were hanging out before you came over." i admitted, it was true. maya and i were hanging out, but we were doing some not so friendly things, but she didnt have to know that. right?

"then why was she hiding?" this time she looked up at me. my heart broke at the sight of her glossy eyes as if she was seconds away from crying, but was doing everything she could not to.

"is this because i didnt wanna have sex with you?" i rose my eyebrows in disbelief.

"its because if i was anyone else you would have already had sex with me!" she yelled which made my heart stop.

"is that how you see me?" my eyes widen. "you think i fuck anything and everything?"

"i didnt say that." she muttered but i had heard enough.

"i love you, riley. thats why i never pressured you to do anything! i can live without us having sex or doing dumb stuff like that. if you really wanna have sex that bad then we can, but for you to say that i would have sex with anyone is pretty messed up." i argued with her and she looked up at me.

"why was maya hiding?" she asked again, disregarding everything i had said.

i didnt say a word. i had no idea what to say. i didnt want to lie to her more than i already had.

"say something!" her voice cracked as she spoke up. her dark brown eyes looked up into mine. "tell me im overreacting and that nothing is going on between you and her." i swallowed the lump in my throat that had formed and avoided her gaze.

"if you cant trust me with maya, then maybe.." i managed to say as the elevator doors opened revealing the parking lot. i looked down at my shoes as she walked out the door. i sighed and pushed myself between the elevator doors to keep them from shutting.

"we are over." i said louder than i should've. she stopped moving and didnt say anything. i pushed my back against the elevator's wall. she was about to turn around and face me when the doors slowly shut between us.

i walked back to my apartment once the elevator went to the floor. i opened the door and looked over at maya who was sitting on the stairs waiting for me.

"hey. what happened?" she questioned me due to the look on my face. i looked down before collapsing next to her and she pulled me close to her laying my head against her chest.

i tried my best not to allow myself, but i couldnt help it. i broke down.

"it will be okay." she whispered and ran her fingers through my hair. "im here for you." she assured me and held me tighter. my vision slowly became cloudy with tears as i sat with her.