Break Up 2 // TH

It's been 2 weeks since you left the house. You've missed Tom so much, but every time you think of him it hurts you to remember what he did to you. One day, you were going to get coffee when you hear a familiar voice.

"Y/N!" They called out. It was Harrison. "Harrison! How are you?" You asked him. "Good, but Tom not much," he said. You looked down at the sound of his name. "Y/N, please listen. Tom hasn't left the house in two weeks. I'm worried about him," Harrison says. "Well, he cheated," Y/N said. "No, not really. Zendaya had a thing for him. She kissed him twice and the paparazzi managed to catch him." Harrison said. "So?" Y/N said. "Changes nothing," Y/N says and crosses her arms. "Yes, it does. Have you seen these photos?" He says and gives you his phone. There of Tom saying no, and almost crying, because he knew Y/N would see the pictures eventually.

"Really," Y/N says. "I have to go see Tom," Y/N realizes what mistake she made. "I'll drive you," Harrison said. You grabbed your coffee and went to you and Tom's flat.

"Tom!" You cried out in the apartment.
"Y/N?!" Tom yells and runs out of his bedroom. "I'm so so sorry I never meant to-" he went on, but Y/N kissed him. "It's ok Tom. Harrison showed me the other pictures." Y/N said. "I'm moving back tonight, Tom." You day as Tom let's go of the hug. Tessa comes up and jumps on you as you pet her. "Don't worry, Tessa. I missed you too,"