Ouija Board // TH

"Tom, I'm scared," I say to my boyfriend. He brought home an Ouija Board to play with Harrison and I. "It's ok," as the planchette moves to yes, answering out question. "Can I ask it one?" Harrison asks. "Sure," Tom says. "Will you get Y/N tonight?" It asks. "Don't ask if that you bitch," I say to him and slap Harrison on the arm. The planchette doesn't move thank god. "Ok guys, I think it's time to stay goodbye." I say as we all move to goodbye.

LATER THAT NIGHT
3am. Witching hour. I couldn't sleep at all that night. Tom and Harrison were both asleep in there rooms. I heard slight scratching on the door. I pull out my phone flashlight and go investigate. "Who's there?" You call out. The scratching continues. You open the door and scream, only to find it's Tessa.

"You damn dog," you say as Tom and Harrison run out of there rooms in a panic, Harrison holding a baseball bat. "Are you alright? Any rapists?" Harrison asks. "No. Just Tessa." I say. "God, Y/N." Tom says. "You scared the living shit out of me." He said. "Tessa scared the living shit out of me," I said. Harrison went back to his bed.

"Do you want me to stay with you Y/N?" Tom asks. "Yes please," you say as Tom comes and cuddles with you in your bed, as Tessa falls asleep on the end of your bed.

Got this idea from talking bout Ouija Boards in the group chat ✌🏻