Penis Parker // PP

Y/N L/N. The most popular girl in the whole school. Her best friend was Liz Allen, who was older than her, herself only being in 10th grade.

"This is an awesome party, Liz!" You say. "It's gonna get even better. Guess who I invited?" She said. "No Liz. You didn't!" You say. "Yep. Invited Peter." She said as you rolled your eyes. You've had a crush on Peter since school started. He was too smart for you, anyways. He probably wanted a brainy girl.

PETERS POV
"Ned, I dunno if this is a good idea," I said as me and my friend Ned walked into Liz's party. "Come on! You will get popular and maybe Y/N will finally notice you!" He says. "Yea, she will notice Spiderman. Not me," I said. "Oh." Ned said. "Well, maybe tonight you can tell her how you feel," he said. "She doesn't like me. She wants a popular guy like Flash," I said. We walk into the party to be greeted by Y/N and Liz. "Hey guys," Y/N says.

NARRATORS POV
"Hi, Y/N." Peter said blushing. "I'll leave you guys alone," Ned said, and Liz followed her.
Y/N looked at Liz with a scared face. "So, how are you?" Y/N asked Peter. "Good, good." He said. "Hey everyone!" Flash said over the mic. "Penis Parker got a girlfriend!" He yelled and everyone laughed. Y/N and Peter blushed in embarrassment. Then they stared chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" And they did. The moment they have been waiting for the whole year. "And maybe Y/N will get to see Penis Parker's later!" He yells and you two laugh.