What are we? // TH

"And thats a wrap for today!" The director yelled as Tom walked off set. "Wassup?" You said as you nudged him and followed him into his trailer.

"Hey," he said. "Wanna come to my place and see a movie?" He asked. "Sure. What one?" You asked. "I don't know. But I got a sneak peak of Spider-Man; Homecoming." He said. "Sick," you said.

You grab your bag, and you and Tom walk outside to be bombarded with Paparazzi. "Tom-Are you and Y/N dating?" One said. "No, no." Tom said. "Y/N, are the rumors true about you and Tom?" Another asked. "No, just friends," you say putting in sunglasses and hoping into Tom's car. "God. Every time I'm out with a female friend everyone thinks it's my girlfriend." He said, and you chuckled.

You finally reached his apartment, and he put in the movie. You grabbed chips from his kitchen, and sat on the couch with Tom. Soon, you guys were snuggling. "You look hot in this," you said referring to the movie. "Um, thanks?" He said, you immediately recognizing what you said. "I-I didn't mean um," you said. "It's fine." Tom said. You were blushing hard and so was Tom. "What are we?" You asked him. "What do you want to be?" He asked. "What do you want to b-" you say but your cut off by a kiss. "My girlfriend." He said.