School 1 // TH

Another boring day at school. You loved it though, honestly. You went to one of the smartest schools in the country. You sat down and decided to scroll on your phone until class started. A boy with brown wavy hair sat down next to you, looking nervous as hell.

"First Day?" You ask him with a smile. "Y-yeah." He says and looked away. The class started and everyone took out notebooks to take notes but the boy did nothing. "You have to write something down," you say and nudge him a little bit. He looks at you and bites his lip, and pulls out a notebook.

It is now free time, because the teacher ended early. You were just reading, Y/F/B, when the boy comes up to you. "You wanna know my secret?" He asks. You look at him confused. "Um, sure?" You ask. "I'm Spiderman." He said. You laugh. "Very funny. I'm Y/N." you say. "Nice to meet you Y/N, but I'm actually Spiderman." He said. "No, your not." You said. "I'm actually a British actor trying to see what American schools are like for my roll as a 15 year old." He said, with a British accent. "I don't believe you," you say. He was good looking. "You'll believe me on July 7th," he says as the bell rings. You never saw him again.

JULY 2017
"Come on Y/N!" Your little sister says. "I'm coming, Claire. Hold on," you say as you grab your phone, wallet, and car keys. "We have to go before there sold out!" She says. She wanted to go see Spiderman Homecoming, which you also wanted to see. You were just curious if the boy was in it from a couple months ago. You pulled up to the movie theater as Claire runs out of the car. "Hold up, missy." You say as you run up to her. You get your tickets, and your food, and head into the movie theater.

And there he was. The boy from months ago. Damn. "I met him," you whisper to your sister. "Nuh uh!" She says. "Yep. He went to my school to see what American schools were like for the day. He's actually British." You say to her. "What?" She yells. "Shhh!" Another audience member said. "I'll tell you more later," you tell Claire.

Update: July 18, 2017
I am making a part 2 to this requested by a reader! It is more down in the chapters though, so don't freak if you can't find it.