Silent Treatment // PP

Last night, your boyfriend Peter came to your house through your window with a huge gash in his arm. You were pissed off at him for not going to the doctors, and to her house. And also the fact that he couldn't tell Y/N what happened.

"Y/N!" Peter said in the hallway while you walked to math class. You didn't say anything to him. "Hello, Y/N!" He yelled as you walked into the classroom. You ignored him.

After class, he came up to you again. "Y/N, why aren't you talking to me." He asked. You slammed your locker. "Y/N! I'm sick of this." He said as the bell rang for the end of the day. You got into your car and drove home.

2 missed calls from Peter
Text from Peter: what's the problem? Do you want to break up?
Text from Peter: I love you and I would never try to upset you ever and I want to know what's wrong.
Text from Peter: look out your window

You look out your window to see Peter. "What's wrong?" He asked. You opens your window and gave him a hug. "I was scared you were going to die," you said. "Y/N, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here," he says as you slowly sob into his arms. "Just promise me you'll be safer," Y/N pleads. "Ok, I'll be safer." He says as he picks your chin up and kisses you.