[1]

KIM TAEHYUNG's POV

[Two hours ago]

Chim: Please Tae.

V: Are you serious right now? It's 11 in the fuckin night!

Chim: there's nobody else I can trust! ok?

V: Fine, I'll send my people in. They'll get the job done.

Chim: No! I want you to kill him.  'YOU'!  and nobody else.

V: Why just-

Chim: Please.. I'll explain everything else when we meet.

V: fuck you!

Chim: Thanks mate! Love ya.

~~

[1 hour ago]

The bullet left my gun in less than a second, piercing through the man' s skull. Within the next few seconds, I was out of his house, stealing a green jacket on my way before I got back in my car.

A relieved sigh left my lips as I pressed a button and the engine roared to life. It felt as if it had been ages since I shot somebody myself.. It felt great.

'Mafia' a word so terrifying, yet so powerful and effective.

It is seven of us. Spread across Korea, picking a territory of our own to rule over. Busan is under Jimin, Daegu under mine,and so on..

We are all well settled. Millions of dollars deposited in the banks and billions hidden away in places only we know of. While we all lived in our own mansions so big, thousands of people at our disposal, high security in and out and with hundreds of police officers waiting to get their hands on us- Jimin decided to send 'me'  on a stupid ass mission to kill an enemy of his.

I stepped on the pedal when I noticed two other cars following me, driven by men who worked for the man I just murdered. How did they even know?

I'd gotten so rusty! This is what happens when you hold a gun after a long break of three years.

I drove as fast as I could, crossing alleys unknown, noticing a police car on the far end, before I brought mine to a complete halt. I got out of it quickly. It wasn't even my car to start with.. But let's not go into how I found this vehicle, alright!

I got lucky picking a random can of spray paint up. I sprayed some on my clothes, the smell making me cringe as I sprayed some more on the shutter before me. I waited for the cops to catch me.  If there was one place these men wouldn't look for me, it'd be the police station.

Relief washed over me as the car stopped and a girl, many inches shorter than me jumped out of it, and I was sure she'd take me into her custody, which was exactly what I wanted.

~~

[NOW]

"You look too relaxed for someone who just got arrested " she commented while I sat across her, on a chair on the other side of the table, leaning back casually.

"You know what they say, panicking burns a shit ton of calories"  I smirked.

"Who even says that?" her eyes widened for a bit. This girl is adorable.

"Me. Just now"

"Seriously Taehyung! " she shook her head, a small hint of a smile playing on her lips.

" Are you a student? " she  interrogated , looking into the desktop placed in front of her, obviously searching for my name in the records.

" No " I answered honestly.

"Looks like this is your first time then"  she tilted her head a little, to shift her gaze back to me,  "your name's not in here".

"Hmm" I hummed, watching her with a smile on my face. Why was I even smiling?

"It's just graffiti and it's your first time" she narrowed her eyes at me, "I'd let you out if anybody from your family could come by and sign over here"  she held a sheet of paper up, flagging it in the air for a second before placing it back down.

"Alright " I nodded.

Pulling my phone out, I sent a text to my assistant.

" Tomorrow 6 a.m, Daegu central station "

A reply came in no time, making me shove the device back into my pocket.
I had to spend the rest of the night, locked up here so-

" Is this your first day here? " I asked and the lady cop turned to glare at me, making it clear that I wasn't on the questioning end. I was pretty confident it was her first though. She seemed to be too happy to arrest me, her very first victim.

"No" she spat back, shutting down the computer in front of her, her full attention to me.

We had a little staring contest. No blinking. No looking away. Just maintain eye contact until she decided to break it with a-

"You don't even strike me as a professional criminal" her face scrunched up, lips coming out in a small pout . Who even let this kid be the inspector?

"That's what makes me so good at it"

--

So far, so good??