[31]

Taehyung had his lips attached to my own for a very long time and it did take some effort to tug him away. Panting at the release, I watched him with a pout, "my tummy hurts" before moving away to sit down on the edge of my bed.

'Period cramps- The best part of having your period'. It lasted only a few seconds and then the pain was gone. I sat up straight, reaching out for Taehyung who stood cluelessly only a feet away from me. With a chuckle, I held onto his hand, "What are you looking at?" I smiled.

"You.." He narrowed his eyes, before shaking his head, "wait a minute" he brought up his index finger for added emphasis. With that, he ran straight out of the door making me have a panic attack.

He had taken his mask off. Anybody could wake up and come out any minute only to find out that Kim Taehyung is V himself! I gasped, jumping onto my legs so fast that my uterus contracted again, painfully hard making me stop and bend down, hands pressing onto my abdomen. I did manage to take a few steps, until I reached the wall next to the door and looked out into the dark, making sure none of the lights were on.

And then suddenly, the kitchen light goes on, making me shake and the pain just shoots up as if on cue. With my back against the wall, I shut my eyes tight, hoping he makes his way back up without getting caught and in a few minutes, he does, with a tray in his hands.

"Tae, you little shit!" I scolded and he only chuckled. He set the tray down on a table beside my bed before approaching me. "Come" he helped me walk over until I sat down on the cushion.

I turned to take a look at the tray and it had one bowl full of oil, another full of boiling water with a cloth already dipped in it.  "What's that?" I raised my brows.

"Something I learnt from my grandma" he winked before grabbing my knees and pushing me further back onto the bed.

"Now" he started making me stare up at the man, "take off your shirt, please" he smiled. I tensed at that. Gasping out a "What?" I shook my head, "why, no!".

Taehyung only sighed, before instructing again but a little differently, "turn around and take off your shirt". This time, his voice was stern and it somewhat made my thighs clench. Taehyung and I had never gone past kissing. Yes, he sometimes did touch me here and there but that was it. We hadn't done anything with each other yet! Hell, it'd been so long and I don't remember making out with him.

Even though I hesitated, I turned around to face the headboard of the bed. "We are not gonna have sex, right?" I asked, looking over my shoulder and Taehyung only leaned forward to press his lips against the top of my head, a quiet "No" leaving his lips.

I calmed down at that. It was obvious that the boy wanted to give me a massage, but that could turn into anything. According to me, it was such an erotic thing if you thought enough about it. Having a man touch you while you were naked and exposed, oh well!

Pulling my tshirt up and above my head, I placed it aside. Looking over my shoulder I waited for him to say something and he asked me to lie down.

With my chest and abdomen pressed against the cot, I let my legs stretch out behind. The next second, the bed dipped as Taehyung climbed onto it, shirtless, his knees on either side of my ass as he rubbed his hands against each other to create friction and generate some heat to warm his hands up.

"I've to tell you something" I spoke, thinking if this was the best time because atleast I couldn't see his face.

"Tell me", to have him there, with me half naked sent a shiver down my spine. When I felt him place his hands onto my back, I stiffened. He only leaned in to move all the stray hair at my neck away from my back, keeping his canvas clean. Trailing a hand down my spine, I felt him stop to unhook my bra, which was hot! As if to add ghee to the fire, he pressed his lips against the skin there, keeping himself at that spot for a while, his hot breath tickling my skin and twisting a coil in my lower abdomen making me contract around nothing.