[5]

Monday :

" I punched a guy today.. Please arrest me"

" Taehyung, that's not how this works "

Tuesday:

" I stole this wallet "

"Who does it belong to?" I questioned.

"I don't know, some random guy"

"Aren't these your initials printed here?" I looked up at him.

"ow..that's mine. Sorry"

Wednesday:

" I crossed the speed limit, and the traffic police gave me this charge sheet "

" Just pay the fine and leave "

" Are you not gonna arrest me?"

" Taehyung! "

" Sorry "

Thursday :

"I hit a two month old baby girl with my car"

"How?"

" She was crossing the road and I deliberately -"

" A two month old baby can't walk Tae!"

"You callin' me 'Tae' now?"

"get out!"

Friday :

" I killed a guy today. Does that count as a crime?"

At this point I had stopped taking him seriously.

" yes it does " I nodded.

" Are you going to arrest me?" his features resembled an excited child.

I glared at him

"I'm guilty, officer "

" I swear I'll punch you Taehyung"

"Is that an excuse to touch me?"

"boy.." I rubbed my thumb and forefingers against my forehead.

" Am I irritating you?"

"yes, very!"

"That's great "

Saturday :

I was looking forward to see Taehyung today. He would visit the station on a daily basis, in hopes to get arrested. I assumed he was interested in me or was just trying to befriend someone in the police department for his own personal benefits. Whatever it was, I wasn't sure if I would let him get to me or not.

"Isn't your boy coming today?" Jihyun raised a brow, referring to Tae.

"My boy? We aren't even friends! "

"He's clearly interested in you Ji Yeon -ah " he said confidently.

"I don't care" I responded nonchalantly.

Honestly, it wouldn't make a difference to me. I'd had my fair share of getting into relationships only to be ditched later on. Currently, my only goals were to take care of mom and be dad's major pillar of support.

"You don't care? You aren't even batting an eye lash at his weird antics. You won't even arrest him!" he argued.

"Ji hyun-ah, I had Hyun look into his background and check if he's telling the truth about committing crimes" I sighed, "so far, he has only lied".

"Do you want me to teach him a lesson? " He raised a brow.

"What? No" I laughed.

"Why? You just gonna let him get into your pants "

That statement right there, pissed me off. "Watch your tongue Jihyun" I spoke firmly, my eyes fixed at his.

The man only rolled his eyes, zipping his lips immediately and not uttering a single word afterwards.

While I waited for Taehyung to show up, my phone buzzed.

Unknown number:  hey baby

Ji Yeon : Do you have any idea who I am?

Unknown number: nah. Doesn't matter to me

Ji Yeon: stop texting me, mate. Shit's gonna get rough if I track you down

Unknown number: Try tracking me down then

Ji Yeon: Don't test me.

Unknown number: ahaa?

Ji Yeon: how do I block you?

Unknown number: go to details, click on info. Scroll all the way down, tap on 'Block this user'.

I smiled. This person was giving me instructions on how to block him, wow!

Quietly following the steps mentioned above, I blocked them off.

Unknown number: Did it work?

Ji Yeon: wtf no

Unknown number: that's what I reckoned ;)

"Ma'am!" Hyun Woo's voice was loud and clear as he called out to me. I locked my phone, pushing it aside to look up at him.

"This is the FIR that was filed in the morning. You wanted me to get a copy. Here it is" he spoke, sliding two files onto the smooth wooden desk before me.

"Thank you" I grinned up at him and he gave me a curt nod, before we got back to work.

--

I wrote it on my phone :/ sorry if there are any typos. I didn't proof read.