In the Night

Prologue

The lights in the Lorrane two story family house finally dimmed from the double pane glass and intricate window shutters. The men had been watching the Lorrane house since two months ago in february when the eldest daughter had her seventeenth birthday. The leader of the three was coming home in his pick up truck to meet his friends and drink beer and play poker when the oldest came from the house. The wind was blowing the day and her curly red-brown hair caught in the wind. The sun shown on her gentle white skin and blue eyes turning her eyes to an ocean coloured grey. He had felt the urge arise in him and he automatically started planning and now here he was. He was here to take what he wanted so terribly.

"What are we gonna do about the Dad,Mom and thirteen year old Jinny?" his friend Samuel asked.

"We don't need to worry about the parents- they're in london on business," he replied as he opened his door and got out, his boys following his lead.

"So what about the little girl, we're taking both of them?"

"We're only here for the oldest, we can leave the little girl, she'll never know who took her sister Darion."

"Drake, you can't keep her forever, sooner or later we'll have to sell her."

"She will belong to me," Drake snarled his normally brown eyes turning red as his wolf side came out.

Sam and Darion took a step back in fear of their alpha.

"Alpha Drake, please calm down, these she-wolves are the daughters of Alpha Stanley, we can't risk our pack's safety over some wolf."

Before Drake could reply, the front door opened and the beta of her pack stepped out, soon followed by her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him almost making me growl. Soon she would be mine, he thought, she would be punished for ever touching a guy that way again. And that would all happen tonight.

-Vote, Comment, Share