In the Night- Chapter Twenty-two

Chapter XXII

No POV

"And the decision?" one of the shadowed people asked in the dark room.

"We all know that this will not be the end, there will be another evil, Drake may move on but the fates already decided he would move back after the war," a feminine voice answered.

"And their children, we're the fates thinking strait in giving Drake that second chance, Talia?" a deep voice countered.

"Tiffany will help him more than giving him no mate will," Talia responded.

"And what of Cassidy and Johnathan?" the deep voice said again.

"They will have their happily ever after, the poor girl suffered enough as it is, that's the least the fates can do, Baldo."

"Yet, the war will come into their child's life and make it harder, even after the war's end," Baldo argued.

"Silence, the fates have their ways for everything, the children will meet, hardships will occur but that's the way it must be, it's up to them to put the past back together. If they decide to give up then that's their decision, but the fates will still do what they must. The children must fix the past as well as solve the problem before the second war becomes of it."

"Why can't you tell us yourself, mistress? The Ancients want to know what the rates have planned, what your kind is hiding when you are giving us nothing but muddled words," said a softer voice.

"I understand, but you must not know yet, you must see it when it happens, the fates are trusted with keeping the future from those who walk on earth, telling you what I have is almost too much."

"Then what can you tell us?" the soft voice asked.

Glowing white eyes suddenly blared from the darkness, making quite a few Ancients cringe back to their dark comfort.

"Two lines, crossed painfully before will come together once again, for the sake of the supernaturals, it is up to the kids of the lines to fix the mistake their parents had made. Love, hate, and pain will meet the families once again."

-Teaser for Fate of the Moon, book two of In the Night, you don't have to read it, it's not needed but it'd be cool if you could check it out for me.

-Vote, Comment, Share-